威望: 10
浮云: 1307
在线等级:
注册时间: 2003-10-14
最后登陆: 2006-06-30

5come5帮你背单词 [ fear /fiə/ n. 恐惧;v. 害怕,担心 ]

《心灵捕手》中的经典台词[强烈推荐]

心灵捕手台词

WILL : I am afforded the right to speak in my own defense, sir…by the Constitution of the United States. This is the same document…

威尔 : 宪法赋予我为自己辩护之权,这是保障我自由的同一份文献。

PROSECUTOR : Hey, don't tell me about…

检察官 : 嗨,不要告诉我有关…

WILL : …that guarantees my liberty.

威尔 : …这是在确保我的自由。

PROSECUTOR : the Constitution of the United states.

检察官 : …根据美国宪法。

WILL : Now, liberty, in case you've forgotten, is "the soul's right to breath and when it cannot take a long breath, laws are girded too tight.

威尔 : 自由是一个人呼吸的权利,无法让人呼吸的法律太严肃。

PROSECUTOR : Without liberty man is a syncope.

检察官 : 不自由,人就是"行尸走肉"。

WILL : Man is a what?

威尔 : 什么?

PROSECUTOR : I bid, Your Honor.

检察官 : 出处同前,法官先生。

好莱坞新人马特.戴蒙主演兼编剧的一部反映美国二十世纪末年轻人心理的佳片,获1998年9项奥斯卡提名,并且马特.戴蒙和他的童年好友本.艾弗利克最终凭本片获得奥斯卡编剧奖;《死亡诗社》导演罗宾.威廉姆斯凭本片获奥斯卡最佳男配角奖。故事描述一个少年时受到父母虐待的天才青年,他虽为麻省理工学院的守gate人,也没上过大学,而且整日把业余时间用在了酒巴和聊天之中,但他却有着过人的数学天赋。在一名数学教授和同样有心理障碍的心理教授的帮助下,他终于消除了心理痼疾,并找到了适合自己的工作和属于自己的爱情,以此揭示了本片的主题:人自己决定自己,并不是由别人和功利决定。导演为美国非主流电影杰出代表格斯.范.山特,他的其它作品有《药房牛仔》、《我自己的爱达荷》、《死亡机密》。

SEAN : Thought about what you said to me the other day. 'Bout my painting.

尚恩 : 我在想你批评我的画的事。

WILL : Ah.

威尔 : 嗯。

SEAN : Stayed up half the night thinkin' about it. Something occurred to me. I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep, and I haven't thought about you since. You know what occurred to me?

尚恩 : 失眠大半夜的思索后,突然我想到一件事,接着就沉沉入睡。你知道我当时想到什么吗?

WILL : No.

威尔 : 不知道。

SEAN : You're just a kid. You don't have the faintest idea of what you're talkin' about.

尚恩 : 你只是个孩子,你根本不晓得你在说什么。

SEAN : So, if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on Every art book ever written. Michelangelo. You know a lot about him: life's work, political aspirations, him and the Pope, sexual orientation, the whole works, right? But I bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling…seen that. If I ask you about women, you'll probably give me a syllabus of your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I ask you about war, you'd probably, uh, throw Shakespeare at me, right? "Once more unto the breach, dear friends…" But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap…and watched him gasp his last breath, lookin' to you for help. I ask you about love, you'll probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable……known someone that could level you with her eyes……feelin' like God put an angel on earth just for you……who could rescue you from the depths of hell……and you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel……to have that love for her, be there forever…through anything…through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sittin' up in a hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss……'cause that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. I look at you.I don't see an intelligent, confident man. I see a cocky, scared-shitless kid. But you're a genius, Will. No one denies that. No one could possibly understand the depths of you. But you presume to know everything about me, because you saw a painting of mine. You ripped my fuckin' life apart. You're an orphan, right? Do you think I know the first thing about how hard your life has been? How you feel? Who you are? Because I read Oliver Twist? Does that encapsulate you? Personally, I don't give a shit about all that. Because you know what? I can't learn anything from you I can't read in some fuckin' book. Unless, you wanna talk about you…who you are. Then I 'm fasci ated. I'm in. But you don't want to do that, do you, sport? You're terrified of what you might say.

尚恩 : 所以问你艺术,你可能会提出艺术书籍中的粗浅论调,有关米开朗基罗,你知道很多,他的[屏蔽]抱負、他和教皇…性向,所有作品,对吗?但你不知道西斯汀教堂的气味,你从没站在那儿观赏过天花板,我看过。如果我问关于女人的事,你八成会说出个人偏好的谬论,你可能上过几次床,但你说不出在女人身旁醒来很幸福的滋味。问战争,你会说莎士比亚的话"共赴战场,亲爱的朋友",但你从没接近过战争,从没有把好友的头抱在膝盖上,看着他吐出最后一口气。问爱情,你会引述十四行诗,但你没看过女人的脆弱,她能以双眼击倒你,感觉上帝让天使为你下凡,她能从地狱救出你,你不解当她的天使的滋味,拥有对她的爱,直到永远。经历这一切,经历癌症。你无法体会在医院睡两个月,因为医生一看到你就知道,会客时间的规定对你无效。你不了解真正的失去,唯有爱别人胜于自己才能体会。我怀疑你敢那样爱人,看着你,我没看到聪明自信,我看到被吓坏的狂妄孩子,但你是天才,没人能否认,没人能了解你的深度,但你看我的画就认定了我,你把我的人生撕裂了。你是孩儿,对吧?你想我会知道你日子有多苦、你的感受、你是谁,是因为我看过孤离泪嗎?那简化你了吗?我不在乎,因为你知道吗?我不能靠任何书籍认识你,除非你谈自己,谈你是谁,那我就着迷了,我愿意加入,但你不想那么做,对吗?你怕你会被说出来的话吓到。

SEAN : Oh, Christ. But, Will, she's been dead two years, and that's the shit I remember. It's wonderful stuff, you know? Little things like that. Ah, but, those are the things I miss the most. The little idiosyncracies that only I knew about. That's what made her my wife. Oh, and she had the goods on me too. She knew all my little peccadilloes. People call these things imperfections. But they're not. Ah……that's the good stuff. And then we get to choose who we let our weird worlds. You're not perfect, sport. And let me save you the suspense. This girl you met, she isn't perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other. That's the whole deal. That's what intimacy is all about . Now, you can know everything in the world, sport, but the only way you're findin' out that one is by givin' it a shot. You certainly won't learn it from an old fucker like me. Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell a pissant like you.

尚恩 : 天哪,她去世两年了,而那是我记得的事。像那样的小事很奇妙,那是我最想念的事,这些小特点让她成为我太太。她也知道我所有的小瑕庛,人们称之为不完美。其实不然,那才是好东西,能选择让谁进入我們的世界。你并不完美,我不吊你胃口,你认识的女生也不完美,问题是你们是否完美地合适。亲密关系就是这么一回事,你可以知道全世界的事,但发掘的方法就是去尝试。你不能跟我这个糟老头学,就算我知道我也不告诉你。

WILL : And why not? You told me every other fuckin' thing. Jesus Christ. You fuckin' talk more than any shrink I ever seen in my life.

威尔 : 为什么?你其他事都告诉我了,天哪,你的话比任何心理医生都多。

SEAN : I teach this shit. I said I didn't know how to do it.

尚恩 : 我只是教心理学,我说过我不是心理医生。

WILL : Yeah. You ever think about getting' remarried?

威尔 : 那么,你想过再婚吗?

SEAN : My wife's dead.

尚恩 : 我太太死了。

WILL : Hence, the word remarried.

威尔 : 所以才叫"再婚"。

SEAN : She's dead.

尚恩 : 她死了。

WILL : Yeah. Well, I think that's a super philosophy, Sean. I mean that way you could actually go through the rest of your life without ever really knowing anybody.

威尔 : 我想那是极好的哲学,这样可以一辈子不认识任何人。

SEAN : Time's up.

尚恩 : 时间到了。  

SEAN : Do you have a soul mate?

尚恩 : 你有心灵伴侣吗?

WILL : Do I ha…? Define that.

威尔 : 我有…?说清楚点。

SEAN : Somebody who challenges you.

尚恩 : 能够和你匹敌的人。

WILL : I have Chuckie

威尔 : 我有查克。

SEAN : No, Chuckie's family. He'd lie down in fuckin' traffic for you. No, I'm talkin' about someone who opens up things for you, touches your soul.

尚恩 : 不是,查克是你的家人,我讲的是触动你心灵的人。

WILL : I got-I got…

威尔 : 我有…

SEAN : Who?

尚恩 : 谁?

WILL : I got plenty.

威尔 : 有很多。

SEAN : Well, name them.

尚恩 : 说出來。

WILL : Shakespeare, Nietzsche, Frost, O'Connor, Kant, Pope, Locke.

威尔 : 莎士比亚、尼采、佛斯特、奥康纳、康德、洛克。

SEAN : That's great. They're all dead.

尚恩 : 很棒,他们都死了。

WILL : Not to me, they're not.

威尔 : 对我而言,他们没死。

SEAN : No, You don't have a lot of dialogue with them. You can't give back to them, Will.

尚恩 : 他们当然死了,威尔,你无法和他们对谈,你不能回应他们。

WILL : No, not without some serious smelling salts and a heater.

威尔 : 对啊,没有法术把他们弄醒超生,是没办法和他们对谈的。

SEAN : Yeah. Well, that's what I'm saying. You'll never have that kind of relationship in a world where you're always afraid to take the first step because all you see is every negative thing ten miles down the road.

尚恩 : 对,那就是我所说的。如果你不踏出第一步,你绝不会有那种关系,因为你只看到负面的事。
顶端 Posted: 2004-12-08 22:42 | [楼 主]
sPears

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: On my way
等级: 荣誉会员
发贴: 7326
威望: 2
浮云: 864
在线等级:
注册时间: 2003-10-12
最后登陆: 2021-10-11

5come5帮你背单词 [ preserve /pri'zə:v/ vt. 保藏,保存,保护,维持,防腐,腌制 ]

好长啊,明天再看哈~~ 楼主有电影么?
顶端 Posted: 2004-12-08 23:11 | [1 楼]
Foenix

资源小王子奖
性别: 保密 状态: 该用户目前不在线
等级: 资政组
发贴: 1781
威望: 36
浮云: 516
在线等级:
注册时间: 2003-10-25
最后登陆: 2006-01-07

5come5帮你背单词 [ partial /'pa:əl/ a. 部分的,不公平的,偏爱…的 ]

Quote:
下面是引用llffyy于2004-12-08 22:42发表的《心灵捕手》中的经典台词[强烈推荐]:
心灵捕手台词

尚恩 : 所以问你艺术,你可能会提出艺术书籍中的粗浅论调,有关米开朗基罗,你知道很多,他的政治抱負、他和教皇…性向,所有作品,对吗?但你不知道西斯汀教堂的气味,你从没站在那儿观赏过天花板,我看过。如果我问关于女人的事,你八成会说出个人偏好的谬论,你可能上过几次床,但你说不出在女人身旁醒来很幸福的滋味。问战争,你会说莎士比亚的话"共赴战场,亲爱的朋友",但你从没接近过战争,从没有把好友的头抱在膝盖上,看着他吐出最后一口气。问爱情,你会引述十四行诗,但你没看过女人的脆弱,她能以双眼击倒你,感觉上帝让天使为你下凡,她能从地狱救出你,你不解当她的天使的滋味,拥有对她的爱,直到永远。经历这一切,经历癌症。你无法体会在医院睡两个月,因为医生一看到你就知道,会客时间的规定对你无效。你不了解真正的失去,唯有爱别人胜于自己才能体会。我怀疑你敢那样爱人,看着你,我没看到聪明自信,我看到被吓坏的狂妄孩子,但你是天才,没人能否认,没人能了解你的深度,但你看我的画就认定了我,你把我的人生撕裂了。你是孩儿,对吧?你想我会知道你日子有多苦、你的感受、你是谁,是因为我看过孤离泪嗎?那简化你了吗?我不在乎,因为你知道吗?我不能靠任何书籍认识你,除非你谈自己,谈你是谁,那我就着迷了,我愿意加入,但你不想那么做,对吗?你怕你会被说出来的话吓到。

电影里面这段话给人印象挺深的。。但是这里面的翻译不是很好,比不上字幕哈。
顶端 Posted: 2004-12-09 06:42 | [2 楼]
qiushidaren

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 近期爱好:英日语
等级: 荣誉会员
家族: EDA耍"家"
发贴: 11608
威望: 4
浮云: 843
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-02-29