[attachment=926039]
[wmv=500,68]http://192.168.2.6/music/20070323/130414040.mp3[/wmv]
下载Words and Music By: T. H. Bayly
Adapted By: Terry Kluytmans
Adaptation Copyright ? 1999 Terry Kluytmans
tell me the tales that to me were so dear
请你给我讲那亲切的故事
Long, long ago; long, long ago.
多年以前,多年以前
Sing me the songs I delighted to hear
请你给我唱那动人的歌曲
Long, long ago; long ago.
多年以前,多[屏蔽]
Now you are come, all my grief is removed
你已归来我忧愁全消散
Let me forget that so long you have roved
让我忘记你漂泊已多年
Let me believe that you love as you loved
让我深信你爱我仍如前
Long, long ago; long ago
多年以前,多[屏蔽]
Do you remember the path where we met?
可记得我们相会的那条路
Long, long ago; long, long ago
多年以前,多年以前
Ah yes, you told me you never would forget
你告诉我你将永不忘怀
Long, long ago; long go
多年以前,多[屏蔽]
Then to all others, my smile you preferred
我的微笑能使你常留恋
Still my heart treasures the praises I heard
你每句话都打动我心弦
Still my heart treasures the praises I heard
赞美的话仍藏在我心间
Long, long ago; long ago
多年以前,多[屏蔽]。