等级: 荣誉会员
发贴: 3544
威望: 3
浮云: 421
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-12-25
最后登陆: 2011-11-19

5come5帮你背单词 [ sin /sin/ n. 罪孽;vi. 犯罪 ]

I think if you wanna get some excitement in your life you ought to become a leader . How do you influence others? How do you make a difference in their life and the organizations that you are gonna lead ?

So not everyone is a boring leader, they need a little help along the way . What are some of the big mistakes that people make when they are in leadership responsibilities whether be , you know, in the workplace or perhaps even at home they think they got it done some because they are the designated leader .

Well I think the biggest mistake is that they don't realize there is two parts of leadership . One is the visionary direction part which is where we going , you know , what are the goals ? what we are trying to accomplish ? And the leaders got to take a major role in setting those . And once the goals are clear now the second part of the leadership is how do we get there . That's when you have to philosophically go to the part that ? become the coach , cheer leader, supporter of people as they are the ones that are going to be accomplishing the goals . So we teach people about visionary direction and implementation.

So say you want to be a leader in the form of your own small business and every way you turn these days . M Pub business is being gobbled up by the big con? So what's your outlook on those who want to be that entrepreneur some one who wants to lead and organize their own business.

Well I think first of all you have to find something you love to do which you have energy with because then you'll take the time , to be best . And then you have to find out ok how can I make a business out of that . You know do I want to be a coach do I want to be a teacher do I have a product that I think people might be interested . So find something you are passionate about and then of course the big issues in running a business and not getting gobbled up is you need a good finance so you need to have some people. They can help you get off the ground and then you got to known about about managing and leading people .

Say you are someone who is just now entering the work force . Yes, you are excited and passionate about what you chosen to do but somehow you got to keep the momentum going . You get into the job place so the job market and then you know suddenly you can dissolution that well this is really harder than I thought . How do you maintain that kind of excitemnet so that you can excel.

Well, I think the best advice I've ever given to people is that when you go to a job find a mentor find somebody who is older than you that has more experience than you and ask them if they would be your mentor . Because a lot of times we get a job and it is more difficult to be thought and we don't know where to turn and so a lot companies don't set that up so set up for yourself.
顶端 Posted: 2006-09-08 23:47 | [1 楼]
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.015524(s) query 7, Time now is:05-16 02:25, Gzip enabled