发贴: 1284
威望: 0
浮云: 1106
在线等级:
注册时间: 2006-11-16
最后登陆: 2008-06-28

5come5帮你背单词 [ invoice /'invois/ v. 发票,开发票 n. 发票,装货清单 ]

马刺球迷论坛留言

Seems to me like we kind of gave away two talented, young, Big players for not that much. Butler I kind of understand, but Scola has to be worth more?
看起来我们用两个年轻有才的大个子换来了没多少东西。Butler我还能理解,可是Scola怎么也值更多吧?

To The Freaking Rockets At Least Trade Them To The East This Is Going To Be The Worst Trade In Spurs History Omg Shoot Me Now
给了该死的火箭?至少把他们交易到东部去吧!这会是马刺历史上最差的交易,杀了我吧……

Dennis Lindsey is now the anti-christ.
This is the worst trade in Spurs history. Scola and Butler for a second round pick and cash.
I am outraged.
Lindsey现在是公敌了。这是队史最差的交易。Scola和Butler只换到一个二轮加现金?我出离愤怒了。

I knew it....he's a friggen spy!!!
我就知道(Lindsey)是个间谍!!!

Geez. I step away from the computer for 10 minutes and the sky falls. Damn.
天哪,我只从电脑前离开了10分钟,天就塌下来了,XXX!

The problem is that Butler's trade value was higher than a second round pick. Scola's trade value should have been a lot higher than a second round pick. Yet the Spurs packaged them together for a second round pick. And the Spurs are still stuck with Beno, who is the worst contract on the team.
I see nothing good about this trade. The Spurs basically salary dumped a guy on a one year contract for less than half the MLE.
Worst trade in franchise history.
问题在于Butler一个人的价值就比一个二轮要高。Scola的价值则要比二轮高上许多!然而马刺把他们两个打包只换来了一个二轮!而且他们手里还留着Udrih这个最大的垃圾合同。我看不到这个交易带来了任何好处,马刺基本上只是开掉了一个一年合同的球员,得到了不到半个中产的空间。史上最差的交易。

If I could find a decent air fare I would fly down to SA tomorrow and xxxx slap every one of those assholes
如果我能够拿到一张便宜机票,我明天就会飞去SA并狠狠地抽那些人的耳光(从教练到经理到老板)!

This is like dumping Jessica Alba because she won't swallow and going home with Roseanne Barr.
I hate our front office.
这就像你仅仅因为Jessica Alba(美女)不能接受Reseanne Barr(女演员,经常做各种电视节目的嘉宾,并发表和做出过无数引起争议的观点与举动)的看法,就把她给甩了一样!我恨死了我们的[屏蔽]组。

The Spurs just got owned by the Rockets spy aka Dennis Lindsey. His girly last name should have been a clue.
Scola and Butler for a second round pick. I seriously can't believe this. There were many ways to save money and open up a roster spot, this wasn't one of them. And you do it with the Rockets?
Yao and Scola is going to be a deadly front court. Butler backing up Yao?
Holy crap wtf the Rockets just owned the Spurs ugly style.
马刺被火箭的间谍Lindsey给耍了!我们早该从他那娘娘腔的名字看出来。Scola和Butler换一个二轮,我不敢相信。有无数种方法可以省钱并空出名额,但绝对不能是这种。特别是便宜给火箭?姚和Scola会组成恐怖的前场,还有Butler作替补?

It's time to go out and hit the gym and get the frustrations out.
现在只有出去砸体育馆以发泄了。

The wonderful thing about this? The Spurs greatly enrich a division rival.
知道这事最妙的地方在哪里吗?马刺大大地加强了一个同区的敌手!

this is the worst trade in Spurs history during my lifetime.
1. Don't trade BOTH Butler and Scola for a 2nd rounder
2. Don't trade within the conference
3. Don't trade to freaking Houston who is desperate for a PF. If Butler doesn't work out, Scola sure as hell will.
DISGRACE.
这是我在有生之年见到的马刺所做的最差的一次交易。1,不要用Butler和Scola来换一个二轮。2,不要在同区内交易。3,不要把他们换给该死的休斯顿,他们正急缺一个大前锋呢。就算Butler打不出来,可是Scola绝对会的!耻辱!

I think I'm going to follow Presti to Seattle. Fuck this shit.
我想我应该追随Presti(前助理经理,现超音速经理)去西雅图了。XXX!

And thus began the downfall.
(马刺王朝的)衰败就此开始了。

Let me get this straight. The Spurs publicly scoffed at deals of Scola for a second round pick. So what do they do? Trade Scola AND Butler for a second round pick.
Fantastic.
And to top it off, to the Houston Rockets.
Someone please wake me up.
把话说明了吧,马刺曾经公开地嘲笑那种拿一个二轮来换Scola的想法,他们现在是怎么做的呢?好嘛,把Scola和Butler打包换了一个二轮!绝妙啊,最妙的还在于,换给了火箭!谁来推醒我吧!

Why stop there? They should have just thrown in Parker too, I hear Houston needs a point as well.
只用了这点就换?他们还应该加入Parker,火箭不是还缺少控卫么?

I can't imagine a worse offseason, even after last year's dismal go at it.
Draft Marcus Williams, sign Bonner for too much money, now this. Splitter was a good pick, but he's not a Spur at the moment, is he? They'll probably trade him next summer plus cash considerations for Michael Doleac and Vin Baker's jaundiced liver.
我想不出比这更糟的休赛季了,甚至连去年那种也比不上。去年选了M Williams,用一大笔钱签了Bonner,现在又来了这个。虽说Splitter是个好签,但他现在还不是马刺的成员。我想明年夏天他就可能被交易掉,换来Michael Doleac和酒鬼Baker的那个发黄的肝。

Everyone pray someone fails a physical!
大家快祈祷有人没通过体检!

What people aren't understanding is that the Spurs could have traded away Beno instead and kept Scola's rights and they'd basically be in the same financial position. This trade doesn't even make sense if you look at it as just a money move. It doesn't put the Spurs below the luxury tax threshold. With the addition of Mahinmi, it opens up no roster spots.
It does nothing over than make Holt $4-7M richer.
大家不能理解的是马刺本来可以把Udrih的合同打包,而不是交易掉Scola的签约权。现在他们基本上处在同样的财政困境中。这个交易哪怕从钱的方面来看也不可理喻。它没能把马刺降到奢侈线以下,如果他们还想签入Mahinmi(新秀),连名额也没省出来。除了给老板省了400-700万之外,它啥也没做到。

remember when people thought we could have made a trade deal like this for Nocioni?
还记得大家都以为我们能从他(Scola)身上拿到Nocioni吗?

They magically transformed a late 2002 second round pick for a late 2009 second round pick. If that's not victory, I don't know what is.
哈哈,他们魔术般地用一个2002年的二轮换来了一个2009年的二轮。如果这都不算胜利,什么才算呢?

I'm trying to find that article where Dennis Lindsey says he'll always be a Rockets fan.
At least we can say he's a man of his word.
我正尝试搜索看看有没有Lindsey表示他永远是火箭fan的文章,至少那说明他是一个言出必践的人。

Next up: the Spurs trade the rights to Tiago Splitter for the rights to Ralph Sampson.
下一个大新闻:马刺用Splitter换来了Ralph Sampson(受伤的火箭前状元)!

It's funny, this might be the first trade in Spurs history that EVERYONE hates.
No fans on each side of it, EVERYONE hates it.
真好玩,这大概是马刺史上第一个所有人都讨厌的交易了。没有不同的观点,所有人都恨它。

Houston got two guys they wanted, Spurs got money for Holt to built a 4 million dollar dog house for his weiner dog.
休斯顿得到了两个他们需要的球员。马刺的老板则有钱可以造一个400万美刀的狗窝了。

I'll never make fun of Isiah Thomas again....
我再也不嘲笑刺客了……

I can't believe this. 5 years of anticipation. 5 years of thinking the Spurs made a great second round steal. 5 years of thinking the team pulled a fast one on the rest of the league. Watching this guy light up the world in the 2004 Olympics, and knowing the Spurs had his rights. Watching him destroy Jermaine O'Neal and Elton Brand in the World Championships. Continually hearing we had the best player in Euroleague. 5 years of not being able to contain my excitement at seeing this guy in the black and silver.... all that gone in a second, to save Peter Holt $1.5 million in a season where he had the deepest of deep playoff runs to line his pocket. I'm disgusted. I cannot believe the Spurs gave up a guy who will most likely be a solid rotation player, maybe even a good starter, for nothing. A freaking big man on top of that.... and then another big man on top of that.
我不敢相信。5年的期盼,5年来以为马刺选了一个二轮宝贝的信念,5年来为我们骗过了所有球队的骄傲,看到这家伙在2004奥运上闪闪发光的表现,看到他在世锦赛上爆JO和Brand,并知道他是马刺的人,始终知道我们还拥有欧洲联赛中最好的选手,5年来都不能看到他穿上黑白球衫的遗憾……一秒钟内全都不见了,只不过为了在一个夺冠的赛季后给Peter Holt(老板)省下150万而已?我感到恶心,不能相信马刺会放弃一个很有可能成为进入主要轮换阵容,甚至首发的球员,而换来一无所有。尤其是他还是一个大个子,尤其是我们居然还另搭了一个大个子。

Mission impossible 4 : trying to make this trade looking good
不可能的任务第4集:试着把它看成一个好的交易。

Rockets fans must be fucking pumped right now. Can you imagine? A week ago they were boggled that they drafted Aaron Brooks with their first round pick, they had traded away Juwon Howard for Mike James, their only other PF option in Chuck Hayes was unsigned, and they had guys like Carl Landry, Lior Eliyahu, and Anton Kavilauskas scrumming in summer league - decently, but not expertly - looking to help. They had no starter, no real depth.
Then the fucking Spurs gift wrapped them a player with game changing talent, who is cheap, and a solid backup center.
Nuts. They won the lottery.
火箭fans一定乐疯乐。你能想象吗?一周前他们还因为用第一轮选了矮个后卫Brooks而怨言不断,他们用JH换来了MJ,剩下的唯一一个大前锋Hayes还没有签约,只有几个如Landry,Eliyahu或者Kavilauskas之类的龙套在夏季联赛中挣扎。他们没有先发,没有替补。然后该死的马刺就送给了他们一个能改变比赛的天才,还便宜,更搭上了一个合格的中锋替补。TMD,他们就像中了彩票。

ITS A DENNIS LINDSEY CONSPIRACY!!!
这是Lindsey的阴谋!!!

This trade gives me the mental picture of the sound of a toilet flushing, followed by Pop coming out of the bathroom, saying "Damn, that feels better!"
这个交易给我造成的印象是马桶的冲水声,然后Pop跑出厕所,大喊道:“真爽啊!”
远程图片:62_187602_7b69fa5643b9154.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-07-14 22:45 | [楼 主]
为爱说抱歉

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 毕业前到2万
等级: 荣誉会员
家族: 菠韬汹勇
发贴: 19536
威望: 4
浮云: 60
在线等级: