最喜欢的英语诗一首(叶芝著)
When You Are Old
By William Butler Yeats
When you are old and gray and full of sleep 头发白了,睡思昏沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 在火炉旁打盹,请你取下这部诗歌,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢回想你过去眼神的柔和,
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep回想它们昔日那浓重的身影.
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱你青春欢畅的时辰,
And loved your beauty with love false or true; 爱慕你的美丽,假意或者真心.
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, 只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face. 爱你衰老的脸上那痛苦的皱纹.
And bending down beside the glowing bars, 垂下头来,在红光闪耀的炉火旁,
Murmur, a little sadly,how Love fled 凄然诉说那爱情的消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead, 在头顶的山上它缓缓踱着步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 在一群星星中掩藏了它的脸庞.
原来我发过的
http://172.24.17.1/bbs/read.php?tid=145045&fpage=9&toread=1