等级: 荣誉会员
发贴: 3544
威望: 3
浮云: 421
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-12-25
最后登陆: 2011-11-19

5come5帮你背单词 [ magazine /mægə'zi:n/ n. (对妇女的尊称)女士,夫人 ]

The Russian authorities have been announcing details of sanctions against Georgia despite the release of four Russian army officers who had been detained in Georgia on espionage charges. The sanctions include cutting off all transport and post links with Georgia as well as blocks on bank transfers on Sunday President Putin described their arrest of their officers as state terrorism by Georgia. They are now backing Moscow after the authorities * added * over two European mediators. The President of the Georgian National Bank Command * * condemned the Russia's threat to the banking system.

The saction which Russia was resorting to was considering for example in the banking sphere are so uncivilized and so ridiculous that they are unbecoming not only of a member of the G8 but even of a country where people robbed forests armed with clubs . There would be no interruptions to settlements and we will find the more civilized firm of maintaining the system .

The South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-Moon is one of support of all Five Permanent Members of the UN Security Council and he has beared to become the next Secretary General of the UN. Mr Ban have been the favor to succeed Kofi Annan on the post and had come first to three previous informal ballots held by members of the Security Council . However until this latest vote had not been known whether his candidacy might be vetoed by one of the five permanent members. The United State China , Russia , France or Britain is expected that the formal vote will be held next week . The US ambassador to the UN John. B said new candidates could come forward but that was unlikely .

I'll be surprised of new candidates came forward and I think, the feeling in the council was one reason to delay the first formal vote for a few days. We will see if any current candidates decide to withdraw.

China's ambassador to the UN Wang Guangya said Mr Ban was a good candidate .

I think that he is a experience one . He is lucky but very firm and he is decisive but I think some times the agent should use their quality in a different way. So I do hope he will be a good candidate for the job of the Secretary General .

Police in the United States say three people have been killed at a school in the state of Pennsylvania. A police spokesman said a gunman opened fire inside the one-room school house in the rural area mainly populated by members of the A faiths. J. W reports.

Police say the child victims all girls, were shot execution style in the head . The gunman had walked into the one-room school in the rural A community of west mines with a shotgun and a handgun . He released around 15 boys, a pregnant woman and three other women with infants before baring the doors with the girls inside . The girls were lined up next to the blackboard and shot . The gunman then killed himself . The man , a local mill truck driver who himself had children left a suicide note which according to police suggested that the attack was an revenge for something that happened to him 20 years ago. The shooting comes less than a week after a similar attack at a school in Colorado in which a man took several girl hostage before killing one of them and himself .

This is BBC World News The Zambian authorities have formally declared the current head of the state L. W the winner of Thursday's presidential election but the result has been hotly disputed by main challenger the leader of the oppostion front . He's accused Mr W of stealing the contest . Speaking to the BBC Mr S said he believed he had won the election and he wouldn't concede defeat .

I've won the election but they had blocked my election and there was a misleading statement where they setup defeat. How do I concede defeat , if I have asked for irregularity in 55 constituencies where they have got my vote.

The electoral commission has said it would not entertain any opposition request for a re-count.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has announced a new four point plan aimed at controlling the rise in sectarian violence following intense emergency talks with senior Sunni and Shiite politicians on Monday, Mr. al-Maliki said he hoped the proposals would unite the divided parties. Plans include creating local security committees for each neighborhood from different political and religious groups in the area .

The Nigerian military say that about seventy armed men have used speedboats to attack an oil facilityof the southern coast of the N. D. They say the armed group destroyed two boats protecting the facility killing at least 5 Nigerian soldiers. Nine more men are reported of missing. A spokesman for the main militant group in the area the movement for of the Nigeria Delta said it was not involved.
顶端 Posted: 2006-10-04 22:52 | [1 楼]
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.010087(s) query 5, Time now is:06-27 08:35, Gzip enabled