等级: 希望之光
发贴: 1691
威望: 5
浮云: 1126
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-10-19
最后登陆: 2010-04-15

5come5帮你背单词 [ streamline /stri:mlain/ n. 流线(型) ]

I would charges that all the bad things that happening here, because there's a lot bad, there's a lot people getting hurt, innocent people getting hurt and I think that should be stopped.

I would, I should probably just live my little fantasy world that _ hunger.

If I were president, I would make sure that I don't start new wars. And even wars did go, I would try to stop them. And I would definitely not try to start them.

I would stop the war it now because it's killing innocent people.

I would probably end wars all around the world because it's really affecting a lot of people.

I would probably see if I could help people that needed help, like friends and people in school if they need help with education.

I would stop violence because I know it's a big problem and like / in our neigborhood, / like some people don't feel safe. And I want people to feel safe in America.

First, I would like girls to _.

How could we stop this issue? Because the issue of violence, cos it's too much.

Probably we stop the war in Iraq.

How can you help everyone all over the world?

What do you think about global warming?

What are you planning to do for America?

Happen to pay _ and happen to take care of its children.

If people are still not doing what they should be doing, and global warming, the global warm will get bigger and bigger and bigger and eventually things can get much worse.

The ices gonna, waters gonna flood come over the world and destroy itself. So I don't want that happen.

Everything is gonna increase in like psychology _. And so then there would probably make no guns that would be and that people could just get it.

If you don't learn something could like that could be too much of something, it like too much grass in the world.

I recycle because it makes we will have to like save people. We don't have to cut so many trees.

Instead of throwing things away and _ tons and tons of waste to be really use it. We recycle and it's just a giant process.

We always recycle the boxes and cans, don't always throw away any extras. And they are cycling things.

And through _, we can get some money, like five cents. Yeah.
顶端 Posted: 2007-11-30 16:00 | [1 楼]
xiaoyong

性别: 美女 状态: 该用户目前不在线
等级: 人见人爱
发贴: 3351
威望: 0
浮云: 1184
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-03-26
最后登陆: 2008-06-29

5come5帮你背单词 [ gigantic /d3əai'gæntik/ a. 庞大的,巨大的 ]

这些小孩的声音怎么这么沙哑?