5come5帮你背单词 [ misfortune /mis'fo:tən/ n. 不幸 ]

瓦尔德内尔给未来冠军的十个忠告

老瓦给未来的冠军的十个忠告
标题:瓦尔德内尔的忠告
1楼
ehang 发表于:2007-8-7 23:25:00
WALDNER TIPS
REPRINTED FROM J-O WALDNER,  by Jens Fellke
J.O. Waldner, my hero, and the absolute best table tennis player in history, has his top 10 tips for future table tennis champions...... I hope they help you in your quest to become the best you can be.
J.O. 瓦尔德内尔,我的英雄,他绝对是历史上最好的球员,他给将来的乒乓球冠军们提出了10个忠告…我希望它们能帮助你在你的追求中,能让你做到最好。
Tip #1.
忠告1
"Become a complete player:
变成一个彻底的(?)运动员
In order to win big titles, you must master play against all playing styles. Therefore, you must regularly practice and compete against players of different styles. The most important styles to embrace are loopers (maximum topspin), attackers (maximum speed), and choppers (maximum backspin).
为了赢得大型锦标赛,你必须掌握所有的对抗风格。因此,你必须不断地练习,不断的同各种风格的选手进行比赛。最重要的风格包括弧圈型(最大上旋),进攻型(最大速度),和削球型(最大下旋)。
Another important aspect is to play against left handed players. I would like to remind you that both right and left handed players spend 85% of their playing time playing against right handed players. To be successful against both right and left handed players requires a well developed technique and a very good balance.
另一个重要方面是同左手选手比赛。我非常愿意提醒你们,所有左手和右手持拍选手都花费了85%的打球时间来和右手持拍的选手打球。要想成功对抗左手和右手持拍的选手,需要好的发展的技术和非常好的一个平衡点。(意思是不要只和右手选手打球,更要和左手选手多打一打。)
I have had the advantage of practicing a lot with left handed players. e.g. Mikael Appelgren and Ulf Thorsell in my first club. Later on in the Swedish National Team, left handed players were well represented; Appelgren again, Stellan Bengtsson, cheele, and Peter Nilsson."
我已经有了很多的同左手球员打球的有利条件。例如我第一个俱乐部的Mikael Appelgren和Ulf Thorsell。后来在瑞典国家队,左手球员有很好的代表,又是Appelgren,Stellan Bengtsson,cheele还有Peter Nilsson。
TIP #2 from Waldner to be a future Champion: 
来自瓦尔德内尔的成为未来的冠军的忠告2
"Acquire point-winning weapons:
取得制胜点的武器
Table tennis is a tough sport, exercised under a high level of stress. Often, you have to play many matches per day. Therefore, it is important to be able to win simple and quick points.
乒乓球是一项很累的运动,在很高的压力下练习。通常,每一天你不得不打很多比赛。所以,能赢得简单,快速得分是很重要的。
I have always been able to rely upon my serves, frequently directly point-winning. I have furthermore worked hard to follow up my serves with a varying forehand stroke.
我经常依靠我的发球,屡屡直接得分。而且我致力于发球抢攻,用我变化较多的正手击球。
Spend some time analyzing which point-winning weapons you already possess. And, remember that new weapons can be developed!"
花些时间来分析一下,你已经拥有了哪些制胜点武器。记住,新的制胜点武器可以被提高!
Waldner Tip #3:
瓦尔德内尔忠告3:
"Develop a relaxed technique:
发展一项放松的技术
Table tennis requires a tremendous amount of practice. Always try to play as relaxed as possible. This will increase your chances to play relaxed even in tight situations and at the same time decrease your susceptibility for injuries.
乒乓球需要大量的练习。可能的话,经常试着去放松的打球。这将增加在紧张的装况下你放松的去打球的机会,同时,会减少你易受情绪影响而带来的伤害。
Personally, I have managed to avoid lengthy injuries, which is one of the reasons why I have been able to remain at the top for so many years."
就我本人而言,我已经掌握了如何避免受伤,这就是我为什么这么多年能保持在高水平的原因之一。
Waldner Tip #4:
瓦尔德内尔忠告4:
"Play a lot while young:
年轻时多打球
Table tennis requires an advanced motor coordination and dexterity. It is therefore important that you learn technically as much as possible before the age of about 13. As long as you still are having fun, practice and compete as often as possible.
Use your imagination by continuously trying out new strokes, even during matches. Try a new strategy in the middle of a game. Consider a deuce in the deciding game as a challenge to test your most effective serve, or a new type of serve return.
Remember that your career in table tennis is quite long. When feeling bad about a loss, try to think instead about the next tournament and how you can improve."
乒乓球需要协调和敏捷的高级原动力。在13岁之前尽可能多的学习技术是很重要的。只要你爱打球,你就尽可能多的经常练习和比赛。利用你的想象力,不断尝试新的招数,哪怕是在比赛当中。在比赛中尝试新的战略。把在决胜局中10平以后测试你的最有效的发球来作为一项挑战,或者是发新型的发球。记住,你的乒乓球生涯是相当的长。当你感觉不好状态下滑,试着想一想,对接下来的比赛怎么可以做得更好.
Waldner Tip #5:
瓦尔德内尔忠告5
"Master Three Distances: 
掌握三个距离:
Many players master play from only one or two distances. My recommendation is that you consciously practice play from all three distances after bounce as indicated below: 
很多球员只掌握了一或两个距离。我的建议是你应该有意识的练习在球弹起之后的三个距离,如下所示:
Distance 1......ball on its way up:
距离1:球在弹起的上升期
You must hit the ball before it reaches its highest point after bounce. You should learn to use short and quick strokes with little backswing. 
你必须在球弹起之后到达它的最高点之前击球。你应该学会用小的引拍动作,用短促的爆发力击球。
Distance 2....ball at its highest point:
距离2球到达最高点
You should learn to use a RELAXED technique when hitting the ball at its highest point after bounce. A large variety of strokes can be successfully applied at this distance. 
在球弹起之后到达最高点,你应该学会用一种放松的技术来击球。在这个距离上,种类繁多的击球技术可被成功运用。
Distance 3....ball on its way down:
距离3球在它的下降期
You hit the ball after it has reached its highest point after bounce, on its way down. This distance requires a technique where you use a large forearm movement before ball impact."
球在反弹之后到达最高点,开始下降,这时候击球。这个距离需要的技术是你要用大的前臂运动击球。
Waldner tip #6:
瓦尔德内尔忠告6
"Study Good Players:
向好运动员学习:
Watch as much table tennis as possible. Study video recordings, both of yourself and world class players. In particular, I used to study particularly the Hungarian player Tibor Klampar. His wrist movements and ball hits were of extraordinary quality. By studying a number of Chinese players, I learned to appreciate the importance of developing effective serves.
乒乓球看得越多越好。研究录像,包括你自己的和世界级选手的。尤其是,我尤其喜欢研究匈牙利运动员Tibor Klampar。他的手腕动作和击球质量非常之高。通过研究若干中国运动员,我学会了领会有威力发球的重要性。
Try to imitate certain players in order to get a better understanding of advantages and disadvantages of different playing styles, racket grips, movement patterns, etc. In the Swedish National Team, we have throughout the years very much enjoyed mimicking different players. Erik Lindh is a master in imitating many of our opponents."
为了能更好地了解不同的打法, 球拍,运动规律等的优势和劣势,可以试着模仿某些运动员。在瑞典国家队,这些年来我们非常愉快的模仿不同的球员,Erik Lindh是一个模仿我们许多对手的大师。
Waldner Tip #7:
瓦尔德内尔忠告7:
"Analyze Your Opponents:
分析你的对手:
Only when you are up against a player the first time can you get an appreciation of, for instance, the quality of his or hers forehand loop. Therefore, enlist the help of those of your pals who have played the person in question. Bring forward to discussion all relevant details. Remember that there are many ways to win matches in table tennis. The better prepared you are, the greater are your chances. The margins in this game sometimes appear minuscule, but it is always the best and most professional player who profits from them."
只有当你第一次超过一个球员,你才能获得赞赏,比如说,他或她的高质量正手弧圈球。所以,借助你的伙伴的帮助,提出讨论的所有相关细节。记住,有许多办法来赢得乒乓球比赛。你准备得越好,你的机会就越大。比赛中,这些差异显现出来的很微小,但是这就是最好的最专业的运动员所从中获益的。
Waldner Tip #8:
"Use Your Head:
运用你的头脑
Mental strength is a vast and important subject and perhaps the most difficult characteristic to develop through training. Personally, I have developed a way to think and act that I believe suits my personality. The starting point must be yourself, in my opinion.
精神力量是一个非常大的重要的话题,也许是通过培训最难发展的特点。我个人已经研究出一种方法去思考和行动,我认为适合我的性格。出发点必须是自己,我觉得。
Mental strength is based on experience and acquired knowledge about your sport. Listen to the advice of others whom you trust, but remember that, in the final analysis, you MUST rely upon your own judgment.
对于你的运动来说,精神力量是基于经验和掌握的知识。听取你信任的人的意见,但是记住,最后的分析,你必须依靠自己的判断。
When I was younger, I studied in detail many successful Swedish athletes, including Bjorn Borg and Ingemar Stenmark. I was impressed by their calmness when competing. During the years, I have learned to analyze my losses and then forget them as quickly as possible. To the contrary, I do carry around memories of my victories in order to boost my self-confidence."
当我年轻时,我详细地研究了许多成功的瑞典运动员,包括Bjorn Borg和Ingemar Stenmark。我对他们印象最深的是他们冷静地参加比赛。几年中,我学会了分析我的失败之处,然后尽可能快的忘掉它们。相反,我总是带着我的记忆中的胜利,以增强我的自信心。
Waldner Tip #9:
"Be Respectful:
尊重
A table tennis match is decided in a short time, and it does not take much to lose by underestimating your opponent. It is important to graciously accept losses and to show respect for your opponent. Whether I win or not, my strategy has always been to keep a low profile."
一场乒乓球比赛在短时间内就决定胜负,低估你的对手不会给你带来更多。重要的是要大方的接受失败,以示尊重你的对手。无论我赢或输,我的策略是一直保持低调。
Waldner Tip #10:
"Think Long-Term
想的长远
To conclude, I would like to emphasize that it takes a long time to become a good table tennis player. There are always new things to learn. Try to think long term and avoid focusing too much on results when you are young.
最后,我想强调一点,想成为一名好的乒乓球运动员需要很长的时间。总是有新东西要学。当你还年轻,试着想的长远一些,避免把注意力都集中在比赛结果上。
If you aspire to compete with the best, you just walk a narrow road. You must realize that only a large amount of training, and tough training, will lead to the goal. The principle applies both to training at the table and to physical conditioning.
如果你渴望同最好的选手比赛,那你只是走进了窄胡同。你必须意识到,只有大量的训练,艰苦的训练,才能成功。该原则既适用于台上练习,也适用于体能练习。
However, don't forget to now and then have some fun and experiment a bit. Occasionally, you will discover something that will be useful in match play. And, finally, GOOD LUCK!"
然而,不要忘了而今往后有兴趣再练一下。偶尔你会发现一些比赛中有用的东西。最后,祝你好运!

附件: 老瓦给未来的冠军的十个忠告.doc (49 K) 下载次数:1

本帖最近评分记录:
  • 浮云:5(0我想我是海0) 优秀转贴
  • 顶端 Posted: 2008-05-07 16:44 | [楼 主]
    0我想我是海0

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
    头衔: 其实我想说 MLGBD 公司里面jia ..
    等级: 荣誉会员
    发贴: 834
    威望: 0
    浮云: 28
    在线等级: