发贴: 3441
威望: 0
浮云: 1149
在线等级:
注册时间: 2007-09-07
最后登陆: 2010-04-30

5come5帮你背单词 [ agent /'eid3ənt/ n. 代理人,经办人 ]

It's just my fate that......

It may be my fate that I chose my Company just as I had chosen UESTC 4 years ago. Although I don’t know what will come on the way front, I will face the reality as bravely as I can.’ Cause my mother always says to me: “You cannot count on anyone else except yourself!" 
    So, my dear friends, please DON'T say that I could have found a better one .It  might  just  be  my destiny. Really, I AM happy now. 
    Remember: Earnest Hemingway once said:" The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for!" Thus, no matter for which company I will work, no matter where the company is, I’ll fight for everybody that I cherish and myself.
    So, just stay with me and wish me good luck, my friends.
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 浮云:10(channing) Best Wishes..........
  • 顶端 Posted: 2007-12-01 16:37 | [楼 主]
    咸腊汀

性别: 美女 状态: 该用户目前不在线
    等级: 栋梁之材
    发贴: 945
    威望: 0
    浮云: 1243
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2007-09-22
    最后登陆: 2011-09-11

5come5帮你背单词 [ miracle /'mirəkl/ n. 奇迹,令人惊奇的人或事 ]

You are really excellent in everything I know. And how should I say, the position has bright future that many other jobs don't have. You could be an overseas salesperson or do some marketing jobs.And I think you will be the best just like always. And the Company is well-known so we can learn a lot .
    And you said about your choice about UESTC,right?! And we all witnessed and are witnessing your achivements,as always,you are fighting for your future., and it will never let you down.

There is always a space for you to look upon as you like.

We are all fate-fighters.
    顶端 Posted: 2007-12-04 22:00 | [1 楼]
    我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.009212(s) query 6, Time now is:05-13 21:58, Gzip enabled