浮云: 1117
在线等级:
注册时间: 2006-03-06
最后登陆: 2012-05-18

5come5帮你背单词 [ detector /di'tektə/ n. 侦察器,发觉者,检测器 ]

『美刊快译』科比走人可能为休斯顿和洛衫矶开创双赢局

转自“学英语,看NBA”,网址http://en4ch.tianya.cn,译者:bdmrg
??
??Kobe Bryant wants to be traded; gone, removed, exiled from the Los Angeles Lakers.
??科比想被交易,走人,被开,或驱逐。
??
??Uh, whoops, scratch that – nevermind, Kobe wants to stay.
??哦,忘了这一切,放心,科比不想走人。
??
??Whatever the mercurial Lakers superstar desires, this much is known – for better or for worse, his days in Los Angeles are numbered.
??不论科比有多么能言善辩,这位湖人超级明星心里所想是众所周知的,无论如何,他在洛杉矶的日子已经屈指可数。
??
??Whether his tenure ends this summer, or in 2009 (his opt-out year), is unsure. But it’s fairly safe to bet that Bryant will not finish his career as a Laker.
??今年夏天还是2009年(他有选择权)结束合同虽然悬而未决,但有一点可以肯定,他不会在湖人结束职业生涯。
??
??He doesn’t trust the higher-ups. He has no confidence in his teammates. He feels betrayed and sees no light at the end of the tunnel.
??他不相信湖人高管,对队友也没有信心,他觉得被出卖了,看不到黑暗隧道尽头的光明。
??
??Does that sound like someone who is pleased with his current (and future) situation?
??是不是这么说显得好像有人对科比目前或未来的状况很高兴。
??
??"I would like to be traded, yeah,” Bryant told 1050 ESPN Radio (New York) on Wednesday. “Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"
??“我希望被交易,是这样的,”星期三科比告诉espn. “你知道,虽然走到这一步很让人痛心,但现在已别无选择。”
??
??When he re-signed with the club three years ago, following Shaquille O’Neal’s tumultuous exit, Bryant was told by Laker officials that the team would build a contender around him.
??3[屏蔽],他和湖人重签了协议,湖人高管告诉他球队将围绕他建立一支强大的队伍,当时正值奥尼尔出走甚嚣尘上的时候。
??
??He was told they will win. He was told they’ll compete.
??他们告诉他湖人会赢,他们将为之努力。
??
??Instead, he feels the Lakers are rebuilding. Los Angeles has had plenty of opportunities to give him help. But the likes of Baron Davis, Carlos Boozer, and Ron Artest, among others, bypassed them as the club’s efforts to acquire such assets were lukewarm at best.
??但是他却觉得湖人在另起山头重建。洛山矶有好多次帮助他崛起的机会。但是像拜伦-戴维斯、卡洛斯-布泽尔和阿泰斯特之类的家伙都绕过了湖人,湖人对这些家伙的兴趣不大。
??
??"They (Lakers) obviously want to move in a different direction in terms of rebuilding," Bryant said in the same interview, citing the Clippers and Bulls as viable options at the time. "Three years ago when I was re-signing they should have told me they wanted to rebuild."
??“在球队重建这一点上,他们显然想走另外一条路,”科比说。这次采访他还引用了快船和公牛作为可行的选择。“3[屏蔽]他们和我重签时就应该告诉我要重建。”
??
??Bryant lightened his words a bit later Wednesday afternoon, telling ESPN’s Dan Patrick a different story after speaking to Lakers coach Phil Jackson earlier in the afternoon.
??星期三下午晚些时候,科比的口气轻松了一点,他告诉ESPN的丹-帕特里克另外一件事,之前他和湖人主教练菲尔-杰克逊有过一次谈话。
??
??"I'm so tired of talking," Bryant said. "It's tough. I always dreamed about retiring as a Laker. I just hope and hope that something can be resolved. Something can be figured out. Just something so I can stay here and be in this city and be with the team I love. When Phil and I spoke, he was optimistic and determined that we'll both be back," Bryant told Patrick. "Phil is somebody I listen to. I lean on him a lot. He assured me things are going to be OK. Things are going to be all right. Don't go full bore just yet. Take a deep breath and let us work these things out and everything will be all right.”
??“我已经很厌烦这种谈话了,”科比说。“太难了。我曾经经常梦想在湖人退役。但现在我只是希望问题能够得到解决。办法能想出来,那种能让我留在这里,留在这个城市,和我所爱的球队在一起的办法。菲尔和我谈话时很乐观,他说我们都能找到真正的自我。”科比告诉帕特里克。“菲尔的话我是听的。我很相信他。他告诉我一切都会好起来,绝对都会好起来。不要烦自己,只要做一个深呼吸,一起努力,一切都会好起来。”
??
??Either way, it’s apparent that bridges are burned, especially after Bryant made public earlier this week that it was Jerry Buss, not himself, that was solely responsible for O’Neal’s dismissal.
??不管怎样,现在,显然一切都毁了。尤其是本周科比公开宣称湖人老板杰里-布斯要对奥尼尔出走负全责,而他自己无需负责。
??
??So what happens now? Well, both parties will make every attempt to kiss and make up. After all, Bryant sells tickers and puts fannies in the seats, and no other city will embrace the embattled star like Los Angeles.
??那么现在又该怎样呢?是的,双方都在尽力和好,
??
??But it would be best if both went their separate ways, especially now when Bryant is in the midst of his prime and is, arguably, the best player in the game, and the best scorer in the league. While Bryant boasts a $9.5 million trade-kicker that will be added to his total contract value and absorbed by any club that acquires him, he’s undoubtedly worth every penny.
??但是如果双方能分手那就太好了,尤其是科比正处在盛年中期,尽管有不同看法,但他依然是联盟最好的球员,最好的得分手。科比宣称合同之外他还需要950万的转会保证金,任何购买他的球队都要出这笔钱。毫无疑问,他值这个价,每一分都值。
??
??
??For clubs desperate for a superstar player who lives and breathes the game, and who would give his right arm to win, Bryant will not only make up that deficit in ticketing and merchandising sales, but in wins and a chance every year at contending for a championship.
??对于那些梦想有超级明星主宰比赛,赢得比赛的球队来说,科比能让他们从gate票和各种商品的销售中弥补他们的付出,而且能让他们有机会冲击总冠军。
??
??If the Lakers want to get equal value, they need to look no further than Houston. While it would not be smart to trade Bryant to a Western Conference rival, it makes the most sense.
??假如湖人想得到同等的回报,那么他们无需走多远,休斯顿就能找到想要的。当然把科比交易到西部不太明智,这样引起的震动太大。
??
??Rockets guard Tracy McGrady would still put people in the seats, and brings about the same amount of flair and thrills to the court as Bryant. The Rockets could also throw in forward Juwan Howard – who Jackson has been interested in as a mid-range shooter for the 4-spot in his triangle offense – and guard Bob Sura’s expiring contract.
??火箭后卫麦迪依然有很强的号召力,他拥有同科比一样的能力和冲击力。火箭还可以搭上霍华德,杰克逊很喜欢他,这个中投专家对三角进攻中的4号位很有用。此外还可以加上苏拉,他的合同也快到期了。
??
??If the Lakers cooperated by sending free-agent bust Vladimir Radmanovic to the Rockets, it would work out for both clubs.
??如果湖人配合一点,把自由球员拉德马诺维奇送到火箭,那么就称得上双赢。
??
??Houston adds a dominant player who doesn’t have to defer to Yao and who can be counted on in clutch time, as well as a long-range shooting forward to complement Rick Adelman’s fluid offense, and the Lakers get a star athlete in return, as well as a capable role player in Howard, as well as salary cap room.
??休斯顿将增加一位有统治力的球员,比姚明更强,那种在生死时刻可以指望的球员。此外还能增加一位能远投的前锋来充实阿德尔曼行云流水般的进攻。作为回报湖人将得到一位超级明星和一位角色球员,另有工资帽空间。
??
??For McGrady, it’d be his shot at complete control over a team, with a plethora of sidekicks. He’d be welcomed to shoot and create at any time, and has help in Lamar Odom, Luke Walton, Andrew Bynum and Jordan Farmar.
??对麦迪来说,他将完全掌控球队,并有一批好帮手。只要想投就可以投,充分发挥他的想象力。奥多姆、沃顿、拜那姆和法马尔将尽力帮助他。
??
??Kobe would be given what he needs most at this point of his career – a change of scenery, and a contending team that has all the pieces to thrive in the West.
??而科比将在职业生涯的这个时刻得到最想要的东西。到新环境中参加一支有挑战力的新队伍,那里有他称雄西部的一切。
??
??However, in all likelihood, Kobe probably stays.
??然而,在所有一切可能性中,科比也许会选择留下来。
??
??Aside from death threats from Bryant himself, Mitch Kupchak and the Buss’s would be scorned for life for being the ones responsible for letting Shaq AND Kobe walk.
??除了来自科比的生死威胁之外,湖人老板米奇-库普查克和布斯还可能一辈子都会因为放走奥尼尔和科比而被球迷嘲弄。
??
??Even if a breakup would be best for both.
??即使让科比走人是最好的选择,他们也可能永远逃脱不了这种嘲弄。
??
??转自“学英语,看NBA”,网址http://en4ch.tianya.cn,译者:bdmrg
顶端 Posted: 2007-09-12 19:30 | [楼 主]
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.014343(s) query 4, Time now is:05-13 10:04, Gzip enabled