浮云: 1117
在线等级:
注册时间: 2006-03-06
最后登陆: 2012-05-18

5come5帮你背单词 [ yet /jet/ conj. 然而,不过;ad. 到目前为止,现在还,更,还,沿,仍然 ]

『美刊快译』凯尔特人将名列东部3甲?且看奥尼尔怎么

8月20,奥尼尔参加莫宁举办的慈善高尔夫球比赛期间接受了记者的采访,就凯尔特人、哈达威和姚明的婚礼发表了自己的看法。
??
??Brooks: What’s the deal, big fella? What are your thoughts on the Celtics getting Kevin Garnett? Does it remind you of 2004 when you were on the Lakers with Kobe, Karl Malone and Gary Payton?
??记者布鲁克斯:“玩得好吗?大家伙。你怎么看凯尔特人买下加内特?这是不是这让你想起2004年的湖人拥有科比、马龙、佩顿和你?”
??
??O’Neal: Yeah, I played on the most stacked-deck team in the history of the game and we didn’t win the championship. Obviously having KG come over is going to make the Celtics better, but now they have a lot of pressure on them. They’ll be the most watched team in the league. They have a lot of heat on that team. A lot of heat. Ray (Allen) was the go-to guy. KG was the go-to guy. Paul (Pierce) was the go-to guy. One or two of those guys is going to have to make some sacrifices.
??奥尼尔:是啊,我打了一支有史以来明星最多的球队但却没有拿到总冠军。显然,加内特会让凯尔特人变得更好,但他们现在有了很多压力,他们将是联盟中最受关注的球队,他们将面对很多批评,很多很多批评。雷-阿伦是关键先生,加内特是关键先生,皮尔斯是关键先生,他们中得有人做出牺牲。
??
??Brooks: Does this make Boston one of the top three teams in the East?
??记者布鲁克斯:这会不会让波士顿名列东部3甲。
??
??O’Neal: I never really thought about it like that. Cleveland is going to do what they do. New Jersey is going to do what they do. We’re going to do what we do. It’s going to be competitive. Boston is top five I guess.
??奥尼尔:我从来没有那么想过。克里夫兰将会有所作为。新泽西将会有所作为。我们将会有所作为。东部的竞争将会很激烈。我想波士顿是前5。
??
??Brooks: I talked to Alonzo earlier today and he was going on and on about how Penny is in tremendous shape.
??记者布鲁克斯:今天早些时候我跟阿隆佐-莫宁谈过,他说了很多关于便士哈达威状态非常好的话。
??
??O’Neal: Yeah, Zo said Penny looks fabulous. He says he looks good, but I haven’t seen him play yet. You can tell he wants to play because he signed a non-guaranteed contract. He wants to come out and prove himself. Hopefully he comes in and plays well.
??奥尼尔:是的,莫宁是这么说的,便士看起来很不错。但我还没有看他打球。你可以说他想打球所以签了一个无保障合同。他想出来证明自己。希望他打得好。
??
??
??
??Brooks: I read that you said you were going to get Yao 24-inch car rims as a wedding gift. Did you keep your word and what made you think of that as a gift?
??布鲁克斯:我听说你将送给姚明一个24英尺的汽车轮圈做礼物。你真的会吗?你怎么会想到这个东西?
??
??O’Neal: They asked me what I was going to get him and that was all I could come up with. I haven’t got them for him yet, but I live in Houston, too. I may just go by his house one day and take his car.
??奥尼尔:他们都在问我送什么,我只能想出这个了。我还没有送给他,但我也住在休斯敦,哪天碰巧路过他家时就给他的车装上。
??
??Brooks: I’ve been checking out your golf swing. Do you play much?
??布鲁克斯:我一直在看你打高尔夫,你经常打吗?
??
??O’Neal: I don’t play at all. Zo asked me to team up with him two years ago for his charity and I’m here for a good cause. I’m having a good time.
??奥尼尔:不,我从来不打。莫宁2[屏蔽]就让我跟他搭档打他的慈善赛。我到这里来是为了做一件善事,我玩得很愉快。
??
??Brooks: Let's talk hoops for a second. The postseason didn’t end well for you guys. What went wrong?
??布鲁克斯:我们再谈谈篮球。今年的季后赛你们打得不好,出什么问题了?
??
??O’Neal: Last season wasn’t our time. We had a lot of injuries and stuff like that. It just happens. This is the first time in my career that I’m going to have over four months to rest in the offseason, so this year there are no excuses.
??奥尼尔:这个赛季不是我们的赛季,有太多的伤员和其他诸如此类的事情。就这么发生了。这是我职业生涯的第一次,赛季后我们有4个月的休息,明年就没有借口了。
??
??转自“学英语,看NBA”,网址http://en4ch.tianya.cn,译者:bdmrg
顶端 Posted: 2007-09-12 19:29 | [楼 主]
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.012742(s) query 6, Time now is:05-14 02:51, Gzip enabled