我来我网
https://5come5.cn

您尚未 登录  注册 | 菠菜 | 软件站 | 音乐站 | 邮箱1 | 邮箱2 | 风格选择 | 更多 » 

本页主题: 2008 MVP? No brainer -- it's Bonzi 显示签名 | 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

zgb91

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 曱甴
等级: 人见人爱
家族: 东北一家人
发贴: 4789
威望: 0
浮云: 1117
在线等级:
注册时间: 2006-03-06
最后登陆: 2012-05-18

5come5帮你背单词 [ permanent /'pə:mənənt/ a. 永久的,持久的 ]

2008 MVP? No brainer -- it's Bonzi

Our long national nightmare is over.
Bonzi Wells is back with the Rockets and now the good times roll.
This time there will be no root canals during training camp. No personal leaves of absence. No extra weight that makes him look like a float in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.
Bonzi is in the best shape of his career. We know this because his agent said so.
He is a man on a mission. He is going to have the best season of his career. His agent said that too.
There is no question that when the Rockets signed Bonzi on the eve of training camp last year, they figured they were getting a bargain. Now imagine how much of a steal it will be next season when he actually plays? Kinda like buying one of those dogs-playing-poker velvet paintings and finding a Rembrandt hidden underneath.
Of course, it was all Jeff Van Gundy's fault that Bonzi didn't get a chance to shine last season. It was personal. It was a vendetta. It was all because Bonzi wouldn't give Van Gundy one of those really cool headbands to wear on the sidelines to keep the two or three hairs out of his eyes that was behind all of their problems.
Now Rick Adelman is on the scene and that means Bonzi is sitting there on the launchpad like a space shuttle at Cape Canaveral just waiting to take off. After all, they have a long a harmonious history. Part of one season together in Sacramento. That glorious playoff series against San Antonio, which they lost.
Yao can't stop Carlos Boozer in the paint in the playoffs? Don't worry. Bonzi will take care of it.
T-Mac can't bother to show up for the first half of Game 7 at home? Don't worry. Bonzi will carry the load.
Would the Rockets have spent the last decade wandering in the post-season desert without a single series win since 1997 if Bonzi had been here sooner? Wouldn't they have benefitted from the leadership he showed in Portland, where he threatened to punch out a referee on the loading dock? Wouldn't they have been lifted to greater heights by the player who was banned by the head coach from even entering the arena in Memphis?
Make no mistake about it. I was all for the Bonzi deal a year ago. At those prices, the Rockets couldn't afford not to sign him and give it a whirl. And I was all for Van Gundy giving him more opportunities last season.
Now I'm just gonna hop on the Bonzi Express with everybody else and wait for him to carry the Rockets to the parade next June. After I cast my Bonzi vote for the 2008 MVP Award, maybe he'll let me ring the bell on the lead firetruck.
Let the Lakers deal with their Kobe problem. Let the T-Wolves find a suitable place to ship KG. Let the Spurs worry about Tony Parker's energy level after the honeymoon.
We can put our feet up and take the rest of the summer off.
In Bonzi We Trust.

[ 此贴被zgb91在2007-08-24 09:45重新编辑 ]
顶端 Posted: 2007-08-23 20:00 | [楼 主]
zgb91

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 曱甴
等级: 人见人爱
家族: 东北一家人
发贴: 4789
威望: 0
浮云: 1117
在线等级:
注册时间: 2006-03-06
最后登陆: 2012-05-18

5come5帮你背单词 [ sullen /'sΛlən/ a. 闷闷不乐的,(天气等)阴沉的 ]

译文如下:
折磨我们多年的梦魇终于完结了

因为棒子重回火箭,大家就准备好欢庆吧!

这次,我们不会再经历训练营中的无故离去;再没有任何因私人事物而开的小差;而使他看起来像Macy感恩节走路中肉乎乎的彩车一样的多余体重也不复存在!

如今的棒子处于职业生涯的最佳体型。我们很确信,因为这是他经济人说的。

这个男人的决心是如此的坚定。他会在本赛季爆发出令人诧异的能量!这也是他经济人早就证实过的。

毫无疑问,当火箭在去年训练营前夜签到棒子时感觉自己实在是拣个大便宜。但想想看,如果他下个赛季能上场打球,那才是真正的大便宜呢!我想火箭的管理层会有一种刚买了幅“狗狗玩扑克”(参考下图)的天鹅绒油画,却发现里面藏着幅荷兰画家伦布兰特的大作一样!
当然,上个赛季棒子没闪光点都是VGD给憋的。是他俩之间的私人仇恨。而这一切都是因为棒子不愿意把自己那漂亮的发带送VGD一条,那样他那凌乱的长发就不会遮住他那双根本看不到问题的双眼了。

如今,阿德来了,这也就意味着棒子又重新霸气十足地坐到了火箭发射架上。毕竟,他和阿德之间曾经有过一段和睦的过去。在国王的辉煌却不完整的赛季,还有和马刺之间精彩的火拼,虽然最后他们还是输家。

姚明在季后赛中防不住布泽尔?没关系,我们有棒子

T-Mac总在主场的抢七比赛前半场打不出状态?无所谓,我们有棒子

如果棒子早点来,火箭是否能打破1997年以来过不了第二轮的宿命? 火箭是否会得益于棒子在波特兰和裁判之间建立的良好关系?因为他曾经威胁要在停车厂胖揍裁判一顿。难道火箭不会被这个曾经在孟斐斯被主教练禁入赛场的球星提升到一个历史上的新高度么?

别误会,我一[屏蔽]就特别赞成火箭签下棒子。综上所述,火箭根本没理由放弃他。我只是责怪VGD没给他足够的上场表现机会。

如今的我只想跳上“棒子专列”,然后等待他把火箭运送到6月份的总冠军走路中去。好吧,如果我在2008年给他投MVP的票后,他也许会让我在领头的彩车上敲铃铛的。

让湖人去为科比的事发愁吧!让狼搅尽脑汁地为狼王找个新家吧!让马刺去担心帕克蜜月后的体能状况吧!
球迷们,翘起二朗腿,好好地享受这惬意的夏日吧!

棒子,我们相信你!

[ 此贴被zgb91在2007-08-24 09:45重新编辑 ]
顶端 Posted: 2007-08-23 20:01 | [1 楼]
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.013443(s) query 7, Time now is:05-14 01:39, Gzip enabled