我来我网
https://5come5.cn

您尚未 登录  注册 | 菠菜 | 软件站 | 音乐站 | 邮箱1 | 邮箱2 | 风格选择 | 更多 » 

« 1 23» Pages: ( 1/3 total )
本页主题: 几篇不错的个人简历,本来是留学文书里面的,拿出来给写简历的蝈蝈们参考 显示签名 | 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: fly away_like a piece of cloud
等级: 荣誉会员
发贴: 3384
威望: 2
浮云: 428
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-05-11
最后登陆: 2010-08-17

5come5帮你背单词 [ extra /'ekstrə/ a. 额外的,外加的;ad. 物别地;n. 额外的事物,另外的收费 ]

几篇不错的个人简历,本来是留学文书里面的,拿出来给写简历的蝈蝈们参考

本帖被 kennykong 执行取消锁定操作(2007-11-18)
22 23楼有计算机,光电的 +eCalEAH  
~ M.6E  
第一篇内容太猛了,我看了多自卑的 UB#[3<~Q  
大家看看语言就行了 7}j,3xJ3  
Acclaimed as a prodigy, I entered into one of China’s Ivy League universities at 14 and joined the country’s topmost scientific research institution as a graduate student at 19. Now an experienced engineer at 26, I would like to scale still higher intellectual heights by undertaking advanced studies that I hope would put me firmly on the cutting edge of scientific development. 7-@V  
#Y)l5ZH7+  
I have demonstrated a keen mind since my early childhood. For years, I consistently outperformed all of my classmates in such challenging subjects as mathematics, physics and chemistry. I was thus chosen to represent either my school or my city in a variety of provincial and national contests of academic skills, in which I won numerous prizes. This impressive academic record put me on academic acceleration several times. That not only enabled me to finish my primary and secondary education in eight instead of the usual twelve years but also sent me at 14 to a privileged class for the gifted at the Chinese University of Science and Technology, a major cradle of the country’s scientific and technological talents. `}"pA/jR3  
Dey2 !0M  
After two years of basic training in the gifted class, I chose electrical engineering as my major and computer software programming as my minor, convinced that expertise in these fields would stand me in good stead in an era of China’s rapid economic expansion and technological modernization. As you can see from the transcripts of my undergraduate grades, I excelled in both of these areas. {"k1'y/  
91%N  
Upon graduation in 1991, I won easy acceptance into the Institute of Electronics under the Chinese Academy of Sciences and became a graduate student at 19, when most Chinese students would be just starting their university education. At this institute, I narrowed my academic interest down and focused it on the area of human and artificial intelligence, where the courses I took were deliberately concentrated. It seemed to me that scientific breakthroughs would next come in this area, which made it both challenging and promising. I learned a whole lot about this area in the course if doing my thesis titled “The Radio Shunting System in Railroad”, for which some experiments were conducted on the basis of artificial intelligence. '!"{>  
Z%fM anb  
My solid education paid off in my ability to take on a variety of responsibilities in China’s burgeoning software industry. After I obtained my Master’s Degree in Engineering in 1994, I first took up a job with a telecommunication company, where I managed a trunk communication system that resembled the cellular wireless system. A year later, I joined a software company to develop CMIS program for China’s Post and Telecommunications Ministry. It was a large project, and I made crucial contribution to it by independently developing and finalizing one subsystem, which proved to be a significant success and won me profuse appreciation from users. After the completion of that project, I have been working for the Japan Brother Ltd. in the area of software development. \Z 2^0j#&f  
u2TJqu3V  
The relative smooth path of my career notwithstanding, I have not had a chance to lead a major project, although I have always finished my part of every project immaculately. In spite of all my achievements, I feel that I have not taken the full advantages of my intellectual capabilities. I now wish to pursue still more advanced studies and thereby obtain an advanced degree so that I can open more doors and shoulder greater responsibilities. Fh66`8ZY  
k&]:=>a  
I believe I have acquired the necessary theoretical framework and sufficient practical experience for further studies. My ability to teach myself and conduct independent research allows me to attain competence quickly in areas that I may at first know very little about. I never work just to finish an assignment, but instead I always try conscientiously to improve my knowledge and expertise through the work I do. In this fashion, I have become seasoned in such fields as trunking system (telecommunications) and CMIS system (software). This quality should help me as I seek to further upgrade my education, particularly if I have ready access to the seasoned guidance of a strong faculty and the convenience of state-of-the-art research facilities. {7x\X78&  
nVsc2N(  
The University of Idaho is well known for its excellence in the E. E field, complete with an accomplished faculty and modern research resources. These should set a good stage for me to exercise my keen mental power and diligence. If I am accepted, I am confident that I can make quick progress in the E. E field, especially in the areas of artificial intelligence, image processing, wireless communication, neural network and computer networking, which have many characteristics in common and share many important principles. Due to the broad applications of these technologies, I believe the progress we make in these areas will help shape the future of the mankind. I would like t be at the forefront of such progress. Slh=j?\ '  
n0>~o9x,x  
As I am broadly grounded in EE and computer science, you may find me qualified or more qualified for advanced studies in areas other than those I have mentioned. If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know any suggestions that you may have. %4J="}j  
O<@2%Wnx1  
I wish to assure you that I have the necessary English language skills to complete advanced studies in your Ph. D. program. I generally read or write English without any difficulty. I have, over the years, not only read academic or professional materials in English avidly but also memorized the whole English-Chinese dictionary. There may be room for improvement in my oral English and English listening comprehension. But I am sure my English proficiency is sufficient for me to undertake advanced studies and research. Besides, I believe I can improve my oral English by leaps and bounds once I start to live in an English-speaking environment. All that I need to do is to set my mind free. Kj]Zm!! n  
OT71#>&5x  
I plan to return to China after the completion of my Ph. D. studies either to teach at one of the larger Chinese universities or to lead a high-tech corporation.
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:42 | [楼 主]

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ lady /'leidi/ n. 夫人,女士,(pl.)女盥洗室 ]

Brought up in a pure environment surrounded by mountains and woods. I deem myself as a lucky person born with natural gifts Some of them are "ordinary", showed obviously on math, music and memory at a quite early age and continued to serve as parts of my distinctiveness as I grew up some of them are "extraordinary ", for example, my original interest in philosophy. It is hard to believe to some that what I have speculated about at the age of five coincided with some of the thoughts in Jean-Paul Sartre's "L'Etre at le Neant". );f-:AQTwm  
J1JU6La  
Why electronics? j</fiZ  
cW1t`ppBD  
It still remains a mystery to me how I left childhood dream of become an astronomer and chose electronic engineering as my college major instead. Not knowing much about circuits as about stars at that time. I seemed to be simply allured by the idea of designing a guidance system for the space shuttle. Five years of inquiry into the electronic world proved that my choice was right. I was completely infatuated with such a field-so profound and vigorous that one is only limited by his/her imagination. -+oZ9SO  
~jZy/5gjq  
What's done? B^]`IAaf  
~`{$u/e2  
Anxious to find out what "electronics" really means. I began doing laboratory research as early as from the third year. First at the Microwave Lab, doing circuits simulation and user interface design. Generally speaking. Works during that period were fragmentary , but they have given me sufficient experience on C. C++, Windows programming and interface design, which laid a sold foundation for my future study. -J @G$QJ  
36:JgZvwM  
Later, to explore something new, I applied to join the Multimedia Lab, an "interactive "place sponsored by Prof Xing Li, I became familiar with UNIX system and did X Windows interface design for some time Probably because some interesting points in my design, I was offered an opportunity by Prof Li to join the "wavelet research group". Intending to develop wavelet applications . %E>H#LS$  
18SF.g{  
That was a turning point in my work. Wavelet is a brand-new area with modern mathematical background, free space of imagination and, a little but philosophical color that totally interested me I carried out a experiment of applying Embedded. Zero tree Wavelet (EZW) algorithm to speech coding EZW algorithm was originally developed in image coding, aiming at the multi-resolution transmission of pictures. Its efficiency greatly depends on the amount of zerotrees the source produced . By properly quantized, speech samples can be expected to generate a considerable number of zerotrees due to its spectrum characteristics . In my experiment, different kinds of speech sources have been tested and an average compression ratio of 8 I was achieved, with no perceptible distortions Compared with previous coding methods, the result is encouraging, for the benefits are gained through a rather concise procedure doing encoding and decoding is as schematically as doing a cross -word puzzle Moreover. What I have done is actually superficial. There still exist at least several means to improve it, for example, the application of non-even quantizer, wavelet packet, the definition of a higher dimensional structure like "zeroforest ". the selection of an appropriate wavelet base, etc.. The improvement of the algorithm is included in my present research. \96J">Q2  
\1)^|`7Zt$  
What's on going =f.8(  
$B [Qk  
I am now working on my diploma thesis. The topic is "A Research of Multi-resolution Coding of information and Relevant Transmission Protocols", including multi-resolution coding of images. Wavelet coding of audio signals (improved EZW algorithm), and an integrated demo system. m;UXv::  
/,{N'/i7f  
Special interest B 1'w  
$YKG>{|rL  
More than enjoying the coding game, another fascinating point I found in speech or image processing is the combination of signal theory with neuropsycology and cognitive science. It was discovered as I was studying the auditory model. When a series of complex physiological functions are modeled and mathematically abstracted ,we found out that the cochlea is actually a living wavelet filter, while lumps of cells working infatiguedly for the Fourier Transform--the way the hearing cortex to grasp a sound Some interesting things can be also found in our visual system The contour and texture based image coding is one of the inspirations given by our own eyes, and is just one of the numerous that waiting for us to discover When we are puzzled by piles of questions such as sound and vision, perception and cognition, why don't we go to the Creator and ask how he has handled them? [B`:dEh _  
bZ)>b  
What to pursue? M%DTp$*Z  
4%~$QwY&  
Concluded form above, my research experiences concentrate on speech and image processing, with an emphasis on coding schemes and a special interest on the application of knowledge in biological and cognitive science. What I am going to do is to develop my interest on speech or image processing, preferably with an interdisciplinary approach. Because of the rapid advances and the active environment of such a field in the United States. I am sure that an institution with a world reputation on electrical engineering like yours is my first choice. However ,due to my broad interest in electronics and other branches of learning, there is always no limitations on specific programs. 2~gE%^-lr  
V]lJn/N+  
Still further H;jQL$\  
/A:L4Ow  
Upon receiving a doctoral degree in the States, I will go back to my mother country, not only for the beloved land and people, but also for the temptation of eastern philosophy. The idea hit upon me when I caught sight of the graphic of wavelet decomposition that is surprisingly similar to the ancient Taoist interpretation of the generation of universe . It has been widely accepted that eastern thought would play an important role in future science and I believe the instillation of modern western ideas could accelerate the process. As the descendant of the Orient. I am willing to make some useful attempt
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:43 | [1 楼]

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ superior /sju:'piəriə/ a. (职位等)较高的,上级的,较好的,优良的,高傲的;n. 上司,长官 ]

这篇结构很规范 ]|t_?VZQ  
The personal data enclosed in this application file will demonstrate my profile as a child prodigy who entered into Jilin University at 16 and joined the country's topmost scientific research institution as a graduate student at 20. Now with an engineering experience of 4 years at the age of 24, I would like to scale still higher intellectual heights by pursuing advanced studies, an education process that I hope will gain me the competitive edge for personal growth and push me to the forefront of scientific progress. jRPDs)R%R  
*`?is\ "vN  
Immersed in the academic atmosphere of an intellectual family, I was encouraged in my early childhood by my parents to read books in a wide range of disciplines. With this privileged background, I attended primary school at 6, at least one year earlier than the normal admission age of 7 or older. I felt so lucky-God blessed me with so many natural gifts. At an early age I showed a natural talent in mathematics and a strong memory, the attributes that enabled me to excel my classmates, especially in such challenging subjects as mathematics, physics and chemistry. I took part in a variety of provincial and national contests, demonstrating my excellent academic skills and wining many prizes. =k)jf-.  
*<7prY((  
Blessed with my academic potence, I was able to finish my primary and secondary education in 10 years, two years ahead of the usual twelve years. At 16, I entered a privileged class specially designed for the gifted students at Jilin University, a cradle of scientific and technological talents in China. The class selects only 90 students out of more than 1000 child prodigies across China each year. (Jilin University is a prestigious university of general education with 20 departments and a regular annual enrollment of 1,500 students) I studied at Electrical Engineering (E. E) Department, a highly selective department with a gathering of smart students who are hard to compete with. Q+t*-#B  
|o.x~'2$  
Four years of undergraduate studies had me well trained in a wide range of disciplines, and my outstanding academic performance encouraged me to pursue an advanced degree. With a concentration on mathematics, communication and computer, I studied a variety of courses in my undergraduate years, among which were Higher Mathematics, Probability Statistics and Stochastic Process, Theories of Signal and Information, High Frequency Circuits and Principles of Modern Communications Systems, Computer Principle and other courses in the Electronic Technology field. I also studied Western culture, History and Economics in order to build up a good base for my education. With a wish to build a solid foundation for my future research and study, I was fully devoted to my academic training at college. My hard work proved to be successful. My overall GPA of 3.57/4.0 ranked in the top one percent of my class. Upon graduation in 1994, I won easy acceptance into Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications as a graduate student at 20, an age when most Chinese students would be just starting their university education. At this university, I narrowed my academic interest down to the area of mobile communications and digital communications. *&XV@,oes  
+3Hhn  
My MA education proved to be another period of fruitful and successful academic pursuits. Among the courses I selected were Probability Theory, ISDN & ATM, SPC, Digital Signal Processing, Personal Communications, C++ language. These disciplinary training prepared me to delve deeper in the study of electrical engineering and communications. To keep me informed of the latest developments in my field and to brush up my English language skills, I also read the latest professional journals and periodicals of the telecommunications on a regular basis. Burning the course of my MA program, my outstanding academic records won me various scholarships in seven consecutive years, among which, to name a few, were Excellent Students, Excellent Person, Excellent fellowship. PzN.VD  
(<<- ^8..  
To garnish this writing with other personal activities other than academic achievements, I need to mention my perfect performance in a dancing contest at Jilin University, which won me the first prize. 4lWa( "o  
0kTH[2L  
Anyway, looking back at my campus life, I feel confident to say that I have fulfilled the education goal to my satisfaction. -t\td0   
]"'NQ8X  
Teaching Experience A1TF*3,  
I worked as a teaching assistant at the Electronics Circuit Group in Personal Communications in my third semester at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. I taught product applications and the telecommunications development in China. I trained the students by theoretical approach and also taught them how to solve real problems by practical means. I found the teaching position so much enjoyable. The daily academic exchanges between the students and myself were beneficial to both parties. I believe that my students enjoyed my teaching too because my classes were well attended. W,~a*d9T_  
N-GoPGZsK  
Starting from April 1998, I worked as a part-time teacher at HP corporation. Later I was also employed by Software Center Motorola, China. I taught Motorola customers the principle of CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) and the usage of the HP instruments for testing CDMA Base station and CDMA Handset. Motorola customers were all satisfied with my teaching. I not only grasped advanced knowledge but also, more importantly, learned how to be a good teacher. kX',F+3R  
dOI79c  
Research Experience zaj*|;!v?  
In the second year of my graduate studies, I began to work as research assistant of Professor Dacheng Yang, a renowned expert in digital and mobile communication Research and Design Center of Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications. After learning the background, application, principle, and advantage of CDMA, I selected the signaling design of the CDMA Base Station Interface as my research topic. I evaluated and studied the protocols IS-95, IS-634 and the ULTRA interface protocols of Lucent. Applying software engineering method and Oriented-Object approach, I designed the internal interface of Base Station System between BSC and BTS-Abis interface, which is one of the most important parts of such a large and sophisticated project. Then referring to protocols LAPD/LAPF, integrating the latest knowledge and using one step. By working on this project, I learned more about CDMA, GSM and other mobile communications systems. Later I felt so proud to hear what I had done was downloaded to the board and the design ran flawlessly. C&'gA  
_ Ye868  
Working Experience Q 9{9/QQ  
After I obtained my MA degree in engineering in 1997, I was employed by a telecommunication branch company of Posts & Telecommunications Industry Company. I participated in the JSU18 switching System Project, which is planned to produce the sixth largest switching system in China's own switching systems. I was in charge of the No.7 signaling section and developed the trunk communication system. Referring to protocol Q. 764, etc, I designed the TUP (Telephone User Part) & ISUP (ISDN User Part) - the most important part of a switching system-with C++ Language. By now, I have finished the software flow of CPC (call process) of these two parts. Through programming, downloading the procedure into the real switching system, debugging and testing, I came to deeply understand the call process of the large switching system and the relationship between all the modules of a large switching system. The procedure that I completed is so good that we can call successfully through it. 4 &u Bp  
,q0!-;=  
In working on these two projects, I cultivated diligent work habits, independent research ability and team spirit. I feel I have the potential for further further academic growth and am ready to take up the challenge of advanced studies in my chosen field. )@=4m$M(  
om#?Q}Cx?  
From August 1998, I joined Software center Motorola, China and got involved in the CDMA project. We must communicate with international customers on a frequent basis in English environment. So I not only learned about the excellent software development process and various branches of advanced knowledge, but also improved my English ability. Here, we often exchange our findings at presentations given by others and myself in English. I get a lot of technical and non - technical training, in such subjects as Software Product Process, CDMA ( Code Division Multiple Access), GSM, GPRS ( General Packet Radio Service - the third generation system of GSM), TTCN ( Tree and Tabular Combined Notation - a test language), ITEX ( Interactive TTCN Editor and executor - a test tool for the TTCN language), and even English language. D$*%NG:k  
_@uT Oq (  
Purpose of Study l;M/0Xb  
I learn greedily, but the more I am trained, the more deeply I realize what I learned earlier is not enough. I have not got a chance to lead a major project, although I have been moving on a smooth career path and always finished my part of every project immaculately. As a female engineer, I must learn more to compete with most male engineers to lead a major project. And in spite of all my achievements, I feel that I have not brought my intellectual capabilities into full play. So I desire to enter your esteemed university to pursue advanced studies so that I can lay a solid foundation for my future research work. In the meantime, I will be able to improve my English, and I hope that someday I can speak English as well as Chinese. n Yzx'n#  
V^"?9h/D8  
I believe I have acquired the necessary theoretical framework and practical experience for advanced studies. Equipped with the ability to teach myself and conduct independent research, I will be able to attain competence quickly in areas that I may at first know very little about. I never work just to finish an assignment, but instead I always try conscientiously to learn as much as possible and sharpen my expertise through the work I do. Keeping this work style, I have become highly skilled in such fields as switching system's trunking system (communications and software), Code Division Multiple Access system (mobile communications and software), SDT & TTCN (CASE and test tools), and pSOS+ system (real-time operation system). These achievements would be a great help in my pursuit of advanced education, especially when I can work under the seasoned guidance of your strong faculty. My previous experience will qualify me for the TA and RA positions of your university as well. P5oTWItB  
c%QX<=Pq  
I would like to apply to do graduate studies in the United States where the research and education in global telecommunications are leading the world. I have long admired your esteemed university known for its demanding work ethics and nurturing academic atmosphere. I am confident that I can receive a high quality education on your PhD program. If I am accepted, I am also confident that I can make quick progress in the E. E field, especially in the areas of wireless communication, communication, digital signal processing, the disciplines that share many common characteristics and important principles. Given the broad applications of these technologies, I believe the progress we make in these areas will help shape the future of the mankind. I would like to be at the forefront of such progress. As I am well trained and broadly experienced in EE and computer science, you may find me more than qualified for advanced studies in areas other than those I have mentioned. If so, I would be grateful to your appreciation and would like to hear any advice that you may have for me. Upon completion of the program, I will return to my homeland and strive to make scientific contributions that both your university and I can be proud of.
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:43 | [2 楼]
mic0815

年度之星奖
头衔: a new day has come
等级: 资政组
家族: 梦魇图腾
发贴: 15958
威望: 11
浮云: 206
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-04-10
最后登陆: 2016-02-09

5come5帮你背单词 [ temper /'tempə/ n. 脾气,情绪,怒气,脾气急躁;vt. 使缓和,减轻 ]

还有没有啊? Li(Z$>  
4j\$  
先收了
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:48 | [3 楼]

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ trim /trim/ vt. & n. 修剪,整修(头发,树枝等);整齐的 ]

来一篇自动化的,留跟madhero,都不晓得他搞定没得 "-Jro&,G+  
Last year, I learned something that few young people of early 20s would want to learn. This is, anguish is an integral part of life. On March 31, 1996, a day I shall never forget, my father passed away, having suffered a heavy heart attack. Until then, I had not given much thought to the concept of death, and never expected to lose someone so close to me so suddenly. The burden of life thus came to weigh don on me without any warning. f` JOR  
#CnVLf'"1$  
My father's death marked the end of an era for me. Before that, my life was so smooth that I never seemed to have a care in the world. Having been brought up in a loving family, I distinguished myself in all of my grade school years, always the best of the class. In the highly competitive National University Entrance Examinations that are held annually nationwide, I scored as the second best in my hometown Tianjin, one of China's largest cities that sent over 20,000 youngsters to the exams together with me that year. With that, I gained acceptance into the Qinghua (otherwise known as Tsinghua) University, arguably China's best higher learning institution. I performed so well at the university that I won scholarships for three years in a row. I was also awarded with a number of other honors. 'TpT7qV6  
vuetN  
Overnight, everything changed. With my mother's low salary,, the family could hardly sustain itself, not to speak of putting two people, my sister and myself, through the university. It therefore fell on me, the elder of the two children, to support the family. When the loss of my father finally sank in my first reaction was to shrink from my new obligations. But I quickly reclaimed my sense of responsibility and proceeded to create a new life for me and my family out of the shattered pieces of the life we had before. As few students in China can cover all his or her expenses with scholarships only, I began to work part-time. I have since served as a helper in the library, a waiter in a cafeteria, and an assistant in a number of research projects. Inevitably, these jobs have put a dent to my academic performance at the university. I have, however, gained more experiences an individual, which have helped me attain more maturity and a stronger sense of purpose, not only than I had before but also than most people of my age generally have. Through these experiences, I have not only solved my financial problems but also received an education that I could not have received in the classroom. By learning and making use of my strengths that I never knew existed, I have brought forth my true self to meet the worldly challenges. pC7rGR|L  
r*/E'!+z  
I first chose engineering for a career when I was in high school. My father, a chief engineer in an automobile engine plant for many years, was the main source of inspiration for this choice. He and long working hours that was sometimes associated with his job. Having watched him work other hand, I often shared my father's pleasure an sense of accomplishment, as he led the plant in achieving technological innovations, averting emergencies or otherwise reaching a research goal. As trying as the field might be, I have found the profession intellectually engaging and emotionally satisfying. On the basis of such considerations, I decided, with the full support of my father, to follow my father in his footsteps and make myself an engineer as well. eDf{<$+`4  
e4]N^V  
Last summer, I took part as a research assistant in a project that used ANNs (Artificial Neural Networks) in Naphtha's RVP modeling. In this project, we created a naphtha raid vapor pressure model of process data from an HYSIM process simulation. The ANNs based on a feedforward architecture and a back-propagation technique alternately using negative and conjugate gradients was used in the model building. The accuracy of the model is within 1.185% of the target value. Thanks to my knowledge in this field, I was later on chosen to develop a CAI (computer aided instruction) software of the ANNs as part of my graduation project. The CAI of the three most frequently used ANNs (Forward Networks, Hopfield Networks, and Self-Organizing Networks) was thus created. I used a combination of different languages in designing the software, compiling the user interface part in Visual Basic and the training algorithm part in C++. I believe that the successful completion of the project demonstrates my proficiency and potential in both computer programming and theoretical analysis. The project re-enforced the special interest that I had long entertained in the area of ANNs. k_&O))QR  
"4,_ 5j  
Another area of particular interest to me is robot control, for which I took a number of courses and read numerous journal articles. I am currently also planning to learn more about the applications of the LQG (Linear Quadratic Gaussian) controller. fW'/pnw]SL  
zG "  
My ultimate goal is to obtain a teaching position at a university or research institution. For that, I intend to eventually earn a Ph. D. degree. j&] w!#A  
a'T;h]N  
The drive to succeed is now deeply ingrained in my character. Not content with just getting by, I want to get ahead. To pursue graduate studies, I have given up an opportunity to be admitted to the Ms Program in the Department of Automation of the Tsinghua University, a move that has given rise to quite some uncertainty to my future. But I have heard that, if a fog prevents the sailor of a small boat from seeing the buoy marking his course, he turns the boat quickly in small circles, knowing that the waves he makes will rock the buoy in his vicinity. He then stops to listen ad observe, and repeats the procedure, if necessary, until he hears the buoy clang. The making of these waves may engender some danger, but that is a small risk to take for finding where his course lies. A boat that stays in the harbor never encounters any danger, but it does not get anywhere either.
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:50 | [4 楼]
harley.hwan

头衔: 大爱无言
家族: 战略研究所
发贴: 6374
威望: 0
浮云: 364
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-11-27
最后登陆: 2019-06-13

5come5帮你背单词 [ gossip /'gosip/ n. 闲话,流言,闲谈;vi. 搬弄是非,闲聊 ]

我````靠~~~强~~~
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:51 | [5 楼]
chen14404

等级: 希望之光
发贴: 1529
威望: 4
浮云: 1272
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-02-28
最后登陆: 2017-11-25

5come5帮你背单词 [ fleet /fli:t/ n. (舰、飞机、汽车等)队 ]

呵呵原来是PS啊~~我也正在做这个东西啊~~
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:51 | [6 楼]
yzchengyy

头衔: 我的兲啊...
家族: 音道·乐经
发贴: 14335
浮云: 500
在线等级:
最后登陆: 2013-01-19

5come5帮你背单词 [ convey /kən'vei/ vt. 传达,表达,传送,运输 ]

看不懂,更自卑...
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:53 | [7 楼]
yeah_xxc

等级: 鹤立鸡群
家族: 起早不摸黑
发贴: 1013
威望: 1
浮云: 1374
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-04-05
最后登陆: 2011-04-02

5come5帮你背单词 [ park /pa:k/ n. 公园,停车场;v. 停放(车辆) ]

酱紫的...en.... cJ=\pZ9?.  
中科大少年班......呵呵
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:53 | [8 楼]
yeah_xxc

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ gunpowder /'gΛnpaudə/ n. 火药 ]

中科大就一留学预科学校,妈的
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:54 | [9 楼]

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ plant /pla:nt/ n. 植物,作物,工厂;v. 种植 ]

其实这个对找工作也有借鉴意义,ps毕竟比简历全面很多
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 21:56 | [10 楼]
yeah_xxc

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ infinity /in'finiti/ v. 无限,无穷(大) ]

The University of Idaho  :F~+?`-  
不会吧~~~ 这是个啥学校?well known for its excellence in the E. E field?没听说过啊?难道这篇文章不是真人真事
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:04 | [11 楼]
zyc

性别: 保密 状态: 该用户目前不在线
等级: 人见人爱
发贴: 2137
威望: 0
浮云: 1299
在线等级:
注册时间: 2003-05-05
最后登陆: 2006-06-29

5come5帮你背单词 [ prison /'prizn/ n. 监狱 ]

我收了,谢谢共享
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:07 | [12 楼]
mic0815

年度之星奖
头衔: a new day has come
等级: 资政组
家族: 梦魇图腾
发贴: 15958
威望: 11
浮云: 206
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-04-10
最后登陆: 2016-02-09

5come5帮你背单词 [ classmate /'kla:smeit/ n. 同班同学 ]

Idaho d"th8Aha  
 LmD3S  
爱达荷州(美国州名) -q38?8`/u  
_BRto65I  
=yAlw`Dh  
金山~
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:08 | [13 楼]
chen14404

等级: 希望之光
发贴: 1529
威望: 4
浮云: 1272
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-02-28
最后登陆: 2017-11-25

5come5帮你背单词 [ pronunciation /prənΛnsi'eiən/ n. 发音,发音方法 ]

Quote:
下面是引用yeah_xxc于2005-10-07 22:04发表的: E>ZTmy fJ  
The University of Idaho W&A", S, d  
不会吧~~~ 这是个啥学校?well known for its excellence in the E. E field?没听说过啊?难道这篇文章不是真人真事
61It;my  
PS其实就是吹牛~~
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:09 | [14 楼]
« 1 23» Pages: ( 1/3 total )
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 就业精华区

Total 0.025679(s) query 5, Time now is:04-20 01:56, Gzip enabled