我来我网
https://5come5.cn

您尚未 登录  注册 | 菠菜 | 软件站 | 音乐站 | 邮箱1 | 邮箱2 | 风格选择 | 更多 » 

«1 2 » Pages: ( 2/2 total )
本页主题: 几篇不错的个人简历,本来是留学文书里面的,拿出来给写简历的蝈蝈们参考 显示签名 | 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

yeah_xxc

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
等级: 鹤立鸡群
家族: 起早不摸黑
发贴: 1013
威望: 1
浮云: 1374
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-04-05
最后登陆: 2011-04-02

5come5帮你背单词 [ electron /i'lektron/ n. 电子 ]

Quote:
下面是引用mic0815于2005-10-07 22:08发表的:
Idaho

爱达荷州(美国州名)

我是说这样牛的人去申这个学校,赫赫,好耍
这个学校02年总排名151
e.e 更不知道在哪里去了
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:12 | [15 楼]
yeah_xxc

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ proficiency /prə'fiənsi/ n. 熟练,精通 ]

我有一个弟弟, 在georgia tech 那个学校的e.e 强 全美排名第三
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:13 | [16 楼]
孤独&蚊子

性别: 保密 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 有点发春....
等级: 人见人爱
发贴: 2856
浮云: 1155
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-11-30
最后登陆: 2006-12-02

5come5帮你背单词 [ tact /tækt/ n. 机智,老练,圆滑 ]

我都看不懂~`自卑死了~`
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:14 | [17 楼]
mic0815

年度之星奖
头衔: a new day has come
等级: 资政组
家族: 梦魇图腾
发贴: 15958
威望: 11
浮云: 206
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-04-10
最后登陆: 2016-02-09

5come5帮你背单词 [ civilisation // n. 文明,文化,开化,教化 ]

Quote:
下面是引用yeah_xxc于2005-10-07 22:13发表的:
我有一个弟弟, 在georgia tech 那个学校的e.e 强 全美排名第三

都素强淫
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:18 | [18 楼]
yeah_xxc

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ reunion // n. 团聚,重聚 ]

哎~~我们学校本科要去georgia tech 简直比登天还难啊
全美工科排第五(好像是),rank38(04usnews)
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 22:23 | [19 楼]
小荐

头衔: 生活不容易,但我不屈服
等级: 荣誉会员
发贴: 488
浮云: 567
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-04-10
最后登陆: 2007-06-28

5come5帮你背单词 [ pay /pei/ v. 支付,缴纳,付清,给予,致以(问候),进行(访问);n. 薪水,工钱,报酬 ]

去加州理工嘛,那的ee好
呵呵
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-07 23:33 | [20 楼]
yeah_xxc

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ shortly /'o:tli/ ad. 立即,不久,简洁地 ]

CIT 04 doctoral rank比stanford 还高, 嘿嘿

这些都只能是茶前饭后的谈资啊!
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-08 08:35 | [21 楼]

头衔: fly away_like a piece of cloud
发贴: 3384
威望: 2
浮云: 428
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-05-11
最后登陆: 2010-08-17

5come5帮你背单词 [ commission /kə'miən/ n. 委托,委任,授权,委员会,拥金,回扣,委任状 ]

印度人写的,计算机专业的

’For Knowledge Itself Is Power’. This is one of my favorite precepts and at this point in my life when I am about to complete my graduation and my future spreads in front of me like a dream, this adage has never influenced my life more than this before.

Knowledge and proper training are essential to succeed in today's highly competitive world. The best place where I can achieve this is in the United States of America - the undisputed leader in developing new products and processes. Not only is America the birthplace of my chosen field of study, it has also nurtured it for it's full growth and continuous development. To achieve my goals, I want to pursue a Master's program in Computer Science. It is the ideal way for me to gain the knowledge and skills to stand tall as a computer professional.

During my undergraduate studies, I acquired a comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware in all its complexity. I also learnt of diverse software and their applications. The highly dedicated teaching staff of my college taught me the various concepts involved in the field of computer engineering. Some of the subjects I studied were computer graphics, computer methodology and algorithms, logic circuits, principles of communication engineering, C programming, object oriented programming as well as programming using different tools.

I take a keen interest in Networking and Database Management Systems. As a part of my final year curriculum, I am working on a project with one of the India's finest web-site designing companies - MicroGiga Info. Sys. Ltd. The aim of the project is to create a web-site. The web-site, called "Jobs4All", aims to provide the user with a job depending upon his qualifications. Various database concepts', programming scripts and the maintenance of a server are some of the features included in our web-site. Some of the products and tools used are ASP scripts, Java scripts, Microsoft Access '97, Personal Web Server, etc. I am also interested in System Programming. For this very reason, I have selected Compiler Construction as the elective subject for my final year.

There is truly no end to learning, as this has become a world where a constant addition to abilities is the key to growth in a dynamic world. I am fortunate to belong to a family that places a high value of education. I have been given all the encouragement and facility to develop my talents and interests. I have completed several courses in public speaking and leadership training. Sports, music and reading also fill my life. I was also one of the organizer's for the Open Software competition in TECHNOMANIA '98, which is an inter-college festival annually, organized annually by my college. I am also an active participant in various events held in other institutes.

I seek to fulfill my goals in an environment that encourages creativity and motivation. I feel confident that the staff and facilities in your institute will provide me with such an environment. I am well aware of the demands of studying in the more competitive American environment. I am certain that I am mentally and physically competent to succeed at your school. I am basically a hard working and a sincere person. My enthusiasm and urge to excel will help me to make the best use of every learning opportunity.

In conclusion I would like to say that the knowledge gained from 4 years of engineering has provided me with a solid foundation. This will certainly help me in my desire to specialize in my chosen field. My country India has a thriving software industry. I aim to study abroad and return with the skill and competence to find my mark and be a vital part of this booming, futuristic industry. I assure you of my sincerity, dedication and hard work.
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-08 15:46 | [22 楼]

头衔: fly away_like a piece of cloud
发贴: 3384
威望: 2
浮云: 428
在线等级:
注册时间: 2004-05-11
最后登陆: 2010-08-17

5come5帮你背单词 [ teach /ti:t/ v. 教,讲授,教训,告诫不要做工某事 ]

光电:
Opti-electronics is such a spectacular field: it is where I will deeply dedicate myself, where my happiness lies in, and where my life will scintillate.

My initial interest was kindled by an unforgettable lab experience. In 1992, as a STSU(special-training student of University), I honorably joined Professor Chen's research group on Device Modeling. While participating in tool development for SOIMOS devices, I was greatly inspired by this challenging research work. This experience spurred my incipient interest in advanced Device research.

my incipient interest in advanced Device research. In retrospect, I find myself standing on a solid base in both theory and experience. In college, I was a conscientious and omnivorous boy. Time is fleeting, I still cannot forget those kind, humorous old professors, whose patient instruction on Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, and Computer Science, opened one black box after another for us, and gave me theoretical ability in problem formation and solving.

Education at Tsinghua emphasizes practice. The Institute of Opti-electronics of Tsinghua University is proud of its 3 fabrication lines and 2 large VLSI Design/CAD laboratories, which offered us ample opportunities to perform what we have learned. As a result, I have a clear physical view of Ics when I graduated.

Finally, I ranked among the top 3s in my class and was awarded various fellowships and scholarships. Besides, I have played a leading role in college activities. Developing Schematic tool signs a turning point in my study

This year, I worked as a main programmer of a Schematic Capture tool. I was a tenderfoot in larger CAD projects. So, in the beginning, I felt I was a mouse in a maze. Debugging corner-stitching is more annoying: sometimes the tool was running well, sometimes, it was broken abruptly! I was as cool as a cucumber, worked hared and strived for the best. Since then, I have been firmly based on software techniques, foundation of device simulation research.

Recent work experience makes me think more.

In 1993, I completed a Thesis Project: the Design of a Single Mask PGA. Finally, a real chip was made. Now a VLSI chip was not a mystery any more to me ! Currently, I am independently engaged in an optimization tool for RF Parameters. This work requires me to think and synthesize all my previous experiences. Besides, I must build more concepts on high-frequency devices from scratch. I believe I will make it , for I deeply like challenging and stimulating work.

Through years of study, I have truly realized that semiconductor technology is providing tremendous opportunities for high-processing power, reliable and low-cost computers and ASICs in the office and lab, and there is a great urge for creating novel and high-speed devices and models and models. Microelectronics in the U.S. is ever-expanding.

I am proud of my solid experience, it identified for me how to prepare for success, and confirmed my plans to further study. What I am short of is a more systematic study of advanced Microelectronics and a graduate position at which I can work creatively. Lehigh University is the best school I am seeking.

Decision on which school to attend and the subsequent area to select, is one's biggest investment in life. Keeping this in mind, I consider Lehigh my First Choice. I hope to study in depth

My areas of interest include: Semiconductor Devices, Device Modeling, Semiconductor Device Physics, Microwave IC design, VLSI CircuitDesign. If admitted, first I hope to do a .M.S. thesis. I wish to work closely with Professor Decker, Hatalis, Hatalis, Hielscher, Hwang, White and Young. According to my background, I have an inclination to do a device modeling project that I can work very well. After that, I will consult my supervisor on my Ph. D. Research. I do have the ambition and daring to do high-quality Ph. D. Research and make great contribution to my field. Besides, I hope that my efforts will be reflected by papers on IEEE transactions

I am looking ahead to a niche in life After completing my program, I will leave my Alma Mater and return to China. Cherishing what I have learned at Lehigh, I will have many things in mind to do; foster Microelectronics research in China, invite some leading scientists to visit China, and organize an Asian forum for the exchanges of ideas.
顶端 Posted: 2005-10-08 15:47 | [23 楼]
«1 2 » Pages: ( 2/2 total )
我来我网·5come5 Forum » 外语乐园

Total 0.018143(s) query 5, Time now is:04-30 22:01, Gzip enabled