我来我网
https://5come5.cn

您尚未 登录  注册 | 菠菜 | 软件站 | 音乐站 | 邮箱1 | 邮箱2 | 风格选择 | 更多 » 

本页主题: Those who want to study abroad but r lack of money, come in please 显示签名 | 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

Challenger17

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
等级: 希望之光
发贴: 1939
威望: 4
浮云: 1260
在线等级:
注册时间: 2003-04-19
最后登陆: 2006-07-04

5come5帮你背单词 [ conductivity /kondΛk'tiviti/ n. 传导性,传导率 ]

Those who want to study abroad but r lack of money, come in please

i bet many of us want to study abroad but r lack of money, i think this can be solved. I come from Shen Zhen, about 1/4 of my high school classmates have already gone abroad(terrible!), that is to say, in Shen Zhen, studying abroad is becoming a trend. ShenZhen is a rich city but not that rich, there are also many poor ppl in ShenZhen, how did they do that?

So far as i know, there r several solutions:

1. Choose a non-English country, those countries who speak English is usually expansive to Chinese students, but those non-English countries r not. Take France for example, if u wish to study in France, u don't have to pay for the tuition fee which is the most part of payout of studying abroad. u only have to pay for living. Only this can reduce the expence a great lot. Of course, the price is u have to study another new language, in this case is the French. Whatever, this kinda studying abroad is the best solution i've ever known.

2. Loan. Call a bank for help. Many bank provide loan service for study abroad. i don't know exactly about these kinda services, but many of my high school friends got out with the help of this. This way, however, is risky. if u failed to graduate from the university u r about to study in abroad, which means u can not earn enough money to pay back. Foreign universities r not like domestic universities, which r so easy to graduate...

3.Scholarship. if u r really a very very very good student, go for the scholarship. This is the typical way of making both ends meet in the 80s. In that era, Chinese ppl is poorer than now, so it was "no scholarship, no study abroad". This solution has obvious weakness: first, geniuses r very few, the "very very very good" student they want r always rare; Second, except America, many universities can not provide enough scholarship, this limits ur selection. Making u consider America only. So, personally speaking, except u r an excellent student, this solution is not recommended.

There's one more thing i wanna say, everybody know only a few of us study abroad in our school. i think the main reason is not financial, but psychological. We don't know about study abroad, we don't ask about study abroad, we don't even care about study abroad. Isn't this a result of obturate? Why are there so many college students in Eastern cities(like Bejing or Shanghai) going to study abroad? Are they rich? i think not. The point is whether u have an open mind & the determination to get out.

[ 此贴被Challenger17在2005-01-05 13:26重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 财富:99 (by sPears) | 理由: good job
  • 顶端 Posted: 2004-12-26 16:00 | [楼 主]
    风臣

性别: 保密 状态: 该用户目前不在线
    等级: 品行端正
    发贴: 402
    威望: 0
    浮云: 1322
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2004-04-06