发贴: 437
威望: 0
浮云: 1135
在线等级:
注册时间: 2005-01-04
最后登陆: 2008-01-08

5come5帮你背单词 [ lawn /lo:n/ n. 草地,草坪 ]

预测[屏蔽]作文

1。For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Wang Yan, a college student. You are writing a letter to your Umi, one of your foreign friend, to invite her to join a coming special Christmas party. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given bellow in Chinese.
  1. 表示邀请
  2. 介绍这个独特的圣诞节晚会
  3. 期望Umi参加
  作文如下:
  17th Dec., 2006
  Dear Umi,
  I am very pleased to write to you. You know the Christmas Day is coming, so it’s my honor to invite you to take part in the great Christmas party held by our Department Student’s Union.
  We are going to hold this excellent party in our Youth Activity Centre. And we will decorate the party with Christmas trees which are hung with delicate gifts for all of comer. And what’s more, our department head will appear on the party as Santa Claus. At the beginning of the party we will dance, and then we sing carols such as Jingel Bells. Everybody knows that the Christmas Day is derived from west countries. And now we plan to make dumplings to enjoy the great moment and welcome the coming Spring Festival. Moreover, we will have interesting games which will help to know more about the different culture between China and America,
  We are eager to see you on the party next week! Merry Christmas in advance!
  Yours,
  Wang Yan
 2。Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose your school will hold a sports meeting, you are the spokesman of the Students’ Union, please write an opening speech for the sports meeting. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given bellow in Chinese.
  1. 表明你的身份和事件
  2. 对到场[屏蔽]老师的支持予以感谢并阐述体育运动所带给大家的好处
  3. 宣布运动会开幕并预祝此次运动会取得成功.
  Opening Speech
  Ladies and Gentlemen,
  Good morning! I am Oscar, the spokesman of the Students’ Union. On behalf of the Students’ Union, the main organizer of today’s sports meeting, I welcome you all to the beautiful stadium. After two months’ preparation, our annual sports meeting is held on schedule.
  Thanks to the support and help from our school leaders and teachers. Though they have many school responsibilities, they have taken time off to take part in our sports activities. Let’s give them a big hand. Through sports, we can not only develop our physical prowess, but also promote social and emotional skills, and even intellectual skills, which will matter in our future lives substantially. So hope everybody here cherish this opportunity and enjoy it.
  At last, best wishes for the success of the sports meeting and best wishes for the good results of our athletes. It is my pleasure to announce the open of the sports meeting. Thank you and good luck!
  3。Directions:For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you will graduate from university in this coming July, and you want to get some experience in a company. Please write an internship cover letter to this company and apply for a position. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given bellow in Chinese.
  1. 说明你应聘的实习职位
  2. 简述自己的受教育及工作经历,表明自己能胜任这份工作
  3. 期望面试,表达祝愿
  范文:
  Internship cover letter:
  Dear sir or madam,
  I am writing to you to ask you to consider my qualification for the position of marketing intern that you advertised in 51job.com.
  I will graduate from peking University in this coming July, majoring in marketing. I have ever worked for half a year in the marketing field as an intern in a computer company. When coming across your advertisement, I found that my education background and work experience made me a perfect fit for this position. Please find more details about me in my resume attached. I believe my solid educational experience and practical work experience have convinced me to make an immediate contribution to your company.
  I think it’s a great way to have an interview and discuss this position further. I will be available during the weekdays in the morning for any interviews. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  Sincerely yours,
  Steven
本帖最近评分记录:
  • 浮云:3 (by channing)
  • 顶端 Posted: 2006-12-22 22:47 | [楼 主]
    iorisjh

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
    等级: 荣誉会员
    家族: ⊙JAY菊爱园⊙
    发贴: 2748
    威望: 4
    浮云: 1
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2006-07-31
    最后登陆: 2018-04-16

5come5帮你背单词 [ dynamics /dai'næmiks/ n. 力学,动力学 ]

thank you very much
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-22 22:53 | [1 楼]
    iorisjh

家族: ⊙JAY菊爱园⊙
    发贴: 2748
    浮云: 1
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2006-07-31
    最后登陆: 2018-04-16

5come5帮你背单词 [ utensil /ju:'tensl/ ad. 通常,一般 ]

seems like that these articles are all for band six
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-22 23:02 | [2 楼]
    agang

性别: 保密 状态: 该用户目前不在线
    等级: 初出茅庐
    发贴: 13
    浮云: 1108
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2005-10-29
    最后登陆: 2008-06-10

5come5帮你背单词 [ cashier /kæ'iə/ n. 出纳员 ]

very good! It's helpful!
    Thank you very much....
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-23 13:35 | [3 楼]
    feitian

等级: 人见人爱
    发贴: 2399
    浮云: 1117
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2005-04-05
    最后登陆: 2007-06-23

5come5帮你背单词 [ retort /ri'to:t/ v. & n. 反驳,回嘴 ]

Thank you
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-23 13:43 | [4 楼]
    xsy

贝尔诺勋章
    头衔: 小山羊
    家族: fans
    发贴: 7660
    浮云: 407
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2006-01-07
    最后登陆: 2023-06-21

5come5帮你背单词 [ feedback /'fi:dbæk/ n. 反馈 ]

是与节日有关,不过不是圣诞,而是春节!
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-23 13:51 | [5 楼]
    老子不怕您

等级: 栋梁之材
    发贴: 623
    浮云: 1333
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2004-09-09
    最后登陆: 2008-03-08

5come5帮你背单词 [ livelihood /'laivlihud/ n. 生计,谋生之道 ]

Thanks alot. Let's cherish this opportunity.
    顶端 Posted: 2006-12-23 14:00 | [6 楼]
    lzgrwx

头衔: 猪头人酋长
    等级: 人见人爱
    家族: 水族馆
    发贴: 2194
    浮云: 1111
    在线等级:
    注册时间: 2005-03-11
    最后登陆: 2007-06-26