我来我网
https://5come5.cn

您尚未 登录  注册 | 菠菜 | 软件站 | 音乐站 | 邮箱1 | 邮箱2 | 风格选择 | 更多 » 

«345 6 78910» Pages: ( 6/10 total )
本页主题: symbian的路上♥♡有你有我♡♥(6.12更新安全期计算软件safe sex不晓得以前有人发过没) 显示签名 | 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

my鑫

性别: 帅哥 状态: 该用户目前不在线
头衔: 伤鑫
等级: 荣誉会员
家族: 单身贵族
发贴: 2329
威望: 3
浮云: 883
在线等级:
注册时间: 2007-03-13
最后登陆: 2011-01-19

5come5帮你背单词 [ package /'pækid3ə/ n. 包裹,行李,包装用品;vt. 打包,包装 ]

FOMA SH702iD

The FOMA? SH702iD is the second Symbian OS-based phone manufactured by Sharp for NTT DoCoMo’s 3G FOMA network and at launch was the smallest FOMA model at a mere 89g.

One of the three 702i series phones designed by famous Japanese designers, the SH702iD was designed by Shin Matsunaga an award-winning graphic artist and international member of the New York Art Directors Club. The design and fonts are coordinated with the body design so the design carries through every aspect of the phone from form to look and content.

The phone features Sharp’s Live illumi?, 8 colored lights, 8 patterns and 3 modes that identify handset actions such as incoming/making calls and music playback.

The SD-Audio music player can be turned on and operated by keys on the side of the closed handset. It boasts simplified track searching and can be operated even while performing other functions on the phone like when doing email or accessing information through NTT DoCoMo’s i-mode services.

It also offers Sharp’s Activemarker? technology that allows users to easily access recently used features and files from icons on the standby screen.

The 702i handsets are equipped for i-channel, which automatically delivers updated news, weather, entertainment, sports and horoscopes via teletype to the standby screen.

All 702i models are preinstalled with G-GUIDE? EPG Remote Control, an i-appli application that downloads program listings for both terrestrial digital and analog TV broadcasts. Using the phone like a remote control, the information can be used to program DVD recorders and other A/V equipment.
This is the first 70x series to offer automatic Security Scan, which uses automatic downloads in the background to update phones with the latest security software from DoCoMo.

FOMA? SH702iD Specifications
Symbian OS Version: v6.1
Width: 45mm
Length: 94mm
Weight: 89g
Display: 2 inch (240 dots x 320 dots) QVGA CG
Color Depth: Silicon LCD; 262k colors
Number of Cameras: 2
Camera Pixels: Camera (outer): CMOS camera,
Effective resolution: 1.31 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 1.23 megapixels
Camera (inner): CMOS camera
Effective resolution: 110,000 pixels
Recorded resolution: 100,000 pixels
Video calling: approx. 80 minutes
Memory: miniSD memory card (optional)
远程图片:FOMA_SH702id.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:42 | [75 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ taxi /'tæksi/ n. 出租汽车 ]

FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE III

The new FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE III from NTT DoCoMo is set to take usability to another level. The Raku-Raku is already synonymous in Japan with easy to use features such as: big buttons, simple navigation and a specially-designed user interface and the new Raku-Raku PHONE III's include: i-channel, a built-in camera-orientated magnifier function.

This phone also features a revolutionary safety feature offering users extra peace of mind. An alarm button can be activated in times of distress that emits an ear-piercing warning. If the alarm remains unanswered after 30 seconds, the phone will alert a pre-selected

FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE III Specifications
Symbian OS Version: v8.1
Width: 50mm
Length: 104mm
Weight: 113g
Display: 2.4inches
Color Depth: QVGA TFT liquid crystal, 262,144 colors
Sub Display: 1.2inches
Camera Pixels: Outer CMOS camera
Effective resolution: 1.3 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 1.2 megapixels
Inner CMOS camera
Effective resolution: 110k pixels
Recorded resolution: 100k pixels

Video calling: approx. 140 minutes
远程图片:FOMA_raku3.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:42 | [76 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ sensitive /'sensitiv/ a. 敏感的,灵敏的,易怒的 ]

Raku-Raku PHONE Simple

Weighing only 90g, the Raku-Raku PHONE Simple manufactured by Mitsubishi for NTT DoCoMo is a small, user-friendly mobile phone.

The Raku-Raku PHONE Simple does not come with i-mode services, camera, connectivity or external memory but offers a range of simple, useful features for the entry-level user or those unfamiliar with mobile phone functions and offers large numbers on buttons and on the screen display for easy-viewing. The phone also lights up the buttons that are required to perform actions.
Raku-Raku PHONE Simple Specifications
Length: 127mm
Weight: 90g
Display: 1.3 inch
Color Depth: STN monochrome
Continuous standby time: Approx 600 hours (static)
Approx 400 hours (dynamic)
远程图片:Mitsubishi_RakuRaku_Simple.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:45 | [77 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ detective /di'tektiv/ a. 侦察(用)的;n. 侦探 ]

FOMA? Raku-Raku PHONE II

The FOMA? Raku-Raku PHONE II is the 11th Symbian OS-enabled phone manufactured by Fujitsu for NTT DoCoMo’s FOMA 3G network.

Similar to the FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE the FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE II offers a range of features aimed at the mass market including a unique function from Fujitsu that slows speech received on the phone down and improves the quality of the audio to help users hear easily, clearly and at their own speed.

The phone also comes with a number of health and safety features. A High-pitched Alarm buttonturns the phone into a personal alarm emitting an 80 decibel siren. A pedometer counts your steps and by inputting your weight the phone will automatically calculate the number of calories you have burnt.
FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE II Specifications
Width: 51mm
Length: 107mm
Weight: 122g
Display: approx. 2.4 inches (320 x 240 dots)
Color Depth: 65k colors; QVGA TFT
Effective resolution: 320k pixels
Recorded resolution: 310k pixels
Inner CMOS camera
Video calling: approx. 105 minutes
远程图片:FOMA_RakuRaku_II.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:45 | [78 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ necessarily /'nesisərili/ ad. 必定,必然 ]

FOMA? Raku-Raku PHONE

The "Raku-Raku" F880iES is the sixth Symbian OS 3G smartphone launched by Fujitsu for NTTDoCoMo's FOMA network in Japan. "Raku-Raku" is Japanese for "easy to use", and the phone features complication-free, user-friendly functions such as blinking keys and screen instructions to guide users when answering voice and video phone calls. It has a large 2.4-inch QVGA screen, and fonts can be enlarged for ease of reading. In addition, the phone is equipped with a "read aloud" feature that provides audio readouts of message logs, operating menus, calculator input and output, email transmission confirmations, low-battery warnings and more.
FOMA Raku-Raku PHONE Specifications
Length: 103mm
Weight: 120g
Display: approx. 2.2 inches (240 x 320 dots)
Color Depth: 65k colors; QVGA TFT
Effective resolution: 320k pixels
Recorded resolution: 310k pixels
Inner CMOS camera
Video calling: approx. 85 minutes
远程图片:FOMA_RakuRaku.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:45 | [79 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ rise /raiz/ vi. 上升,上涨,升起,站起,起床,增强,起义;n. 增加,升高,加薪,高地,高坡 ]

MUSIC PORTER X

The MUSIC PORTER X from Mitsubishi for NTT DoCoMo’s FOMA? features a 1GB in-built memory that allows up to 700 tunes to be stored on the phone.

The music experienced is enhanced by the addition of an FM radio as well the Mobile Broad Casting Service (MobaHO!), the satellite digital multimedia broadcasting service for personal and mobile device use. This service allows users to listen to the latest music in Japan and other countries. Users can also adjust the treble settings of the music and can identify their favourites for easy play.

The MUSIC PORTER X supports a wide variety of music formats such as MP3, AAC, ATRAC 3 and ATRAC 3plus and software is bundled to help users load their existing music collection onto their phones.

MUSIC PORTER X and i-channel are trademarks of NTT DoCoMo, Inc. in Japan.
FOMA is a trademark or registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc. in Japan and other countries.
NTT DoCoMo's FOMA and i-channel services are only available to subscribers in Japan.
MUSIC PORTER X Specifications
Length: 109mm
Weight: 136g
Display: 2 .8 inch (240 dots X 400 dots) QVGA TFT LCD
Color Depth: 262,144 colours
Number of Cameras: 1
Camera Pixels: Effective resolution: 320,000 pixels
Recorded resolution: 310,000 pixels
Music Playback: Approximately 20 hours
Continuous Video Calling Time: Approx 90 minutes
远程图片:foma_musicporter_x.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:46 | [80 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ paint /peint/ v. 绘,画,给…上油漆,描绘;n. 绘画作品,油漆,颜料 ]

Music Porter II

The Music Porter II manufactured by Mitsubishi for NTT DoCoMo is a small, slim mobile phone for the music lover on the move.

The Music Porter II features power consumption technology equal to portable music players, lengthening battery life to up to 20 hours of continuous music, 140 minutes of talktime or 30 hours of FM radio listening. This is almost 6 hours of music more than previous Music PORTER models.

Music can be purchased from the Mora service or loaded from CDs or computers. The Music Porter II automatically converts loaded music to one of the wide variety of music formats including MP3, Atrac3 and Atrac3plus. It also offers an FM tuner.

The included memory stick PRO Duo can store up to 5.5 hours of music, equivalent of 6 CDs.

The phone also offers connection to NTT DoCoMo's i-channel T services where subscribed users can get continually updated information such as news, weather, stock information and travel information.

Music Porter and i-channel are trademarks of NTT DoCoMo, Inc. in Japan. NTT DoCoMo's i-channel services are only available to subscribers in Japan . Memory stick PRO Duo is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
BeatJam is a registerd trademark of Justsystem Corporation.
Music Porter II Specifications
Width: 49mm
Weight: 120g
Display: 2.2 inch, 240 x 320 dots QVGA TFT
Color Depth: 65k colors
Camera Pixels: Outer CMOS camera: 1.31 megapixels
Inner CMOS camera 100,000 pixels
Music Playback: Approximately 20 hours
Memory: 128MB memory stick PRO Duo?
远程图片:Mitsubishi_Music_Porter_II.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:47 | [81 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ shortly /'o:tli/ ad. 立即,不久,简洁地 ]

FOMA M1000

FOMA? M1000 manufactured by Motorola for NTT DoCoMo’s 3G FOMA network, is the fifth Symbian OS-enabled phone from Motorola and uses UIQ, the user interface from UIQ Technology. It is the first specifically for NTT DoCoMo. It is the world’s first-ever WLAN-integrated W-CDMA and GSM/GPRS dual-mode 3G phone.

Aimed at the business market the M1000 is compatible with international mobile networks including W-CDMA, GSM and GPRS networks as well as public wireless LANs. It provides POP and IMAP email capability and allows users to open and view Microsoft? Word, Microsoft? Excel, Microsoft? PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and other file attachments. Users also have the ability to operate multiple email accounts.
FOMA F902i Specifications
Symbian OS Version: v7.0
User Interface: UIQ 2.1
Width: 59.5mm
Length: 117mm
Weight: 168g
Display: 2.9 inches (208 x 320 dots)
Color Depth: 65k colors; transmissive reflective TFT LCD
Camera Pixels: Outer: CMOS camera
Effective resolution: 1.31 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 1.22 megapixels
Inner: CMOS camera
Effective resolution: 0.3 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 300k pixels
Video Calling: Approximately 80 minutes
Browsing: Opera 7.5
Connectivy: USB 2.0, Bluetooth? 1.1 wireless technology
Memory: TransFlash? memory (32 MB) SD memory card adapter
远程图片:FOMA_M1000.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:47 | [82 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ delta /'deltə/ n. (河流的)三角洲 ]

FOMA F902iS

The FOMA F902iS is Symbian OS-based mobile phone manufactured by Fujitsu for NTT DoCoMo in Japan. The F902iS is a multimedia focussed device and is fully compatible with Windows Media Audio and Windows Media.

The F902iS comes in a variety of eye-catching colours (Blue Mica, Innocent White, Lucid Black & Gold Frost) and supports a circular illumination panel to operate the music player even when the phone is closed. The F902iS also boasts a high-quality 3.2 Megapixel camera with stabilising technology to counteract hand-movement whilst shooting.

Other features of the F902iS:

Extensive security
Data Security Service enables phonebooks to be stored on the DoCoMo network.

Omakase Lock
Enables users who lost their phone to telephone a 24-hour call center to have the phone's smart card and personal data locked immediately.

Biometric Authentication
Requires confirmation of the owner's fingerprint, facial or voice features prior to accessing most features of the phone.

Business mopera "ANSHIN" manager
Enables corporate administrators to lock phones and delete/backup phonebooks remotely via computer.

Transferring contents to external memory
Chaku-Uta, i-motion?, i-appli? application data can be stored on a removable miniSD disk, as well as internal memory.

Deco-mail Signature
Decorative Deco-mail graphics can be automatically inserted in e-mail signatures and subject lines.

Receive videophone calls during packet communications

Compatibility with 1.7GHz bandwidth

Compatibility with communication congestion control
DoCoMo will control voice and packet communications separately to ensure that congestion on the packet network will not affect the voice network, and vice-versa (available this summer).

Remote control of A/V equipment
The "9 Series" handsets can be used outside the home to program audio/video equipment, such as DVD recorders, for recording TV programs.
FOMA F902is Specifications
Width: 49mm
Length: 106mm
Weight: 135g
Display: 2.4 inch, 240 dot x 320 dot; QVGA TFT
Color Depth: 262k color
Camera Pixels: Outer: CCD for AF
Effective resolution: 3.2 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 3.2 megapixels
Inner: CMOS
Video Calling: Approximately 90 minutes
Memory: miniSD memory card (sold separately)
远程图片:foma_F902is.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:48 | [83 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ math /mæθ/ n. 数学 ]

FOMA F902i

The FOMA? F902i manufactured by Fujitsu for NTT DoCoMo is part of the 902i series which introduces NTT DoCoMo’s PushTalk service.

The 4-megapixel Super CCD honeycomb camera with autofocus also offers feature that helps to make taking panoramic pictures on your phone easy. The photos can also be stored on the optional miniSD memory card.

The phone also offers a music player with CD quality sound, activated by one button push(optional setting). Users can listen to music while also using the other features and services on the phone including email and i-mode services. An external remote allows users to play, stop, skip and replay music without opening the phone.
FOMA F902i Specifications
Length: 106mm
Weight: 131g
Display: 2.4 inch, 240 dot x 320 dot; QVGA TFT
Color Depth: 262k color
Camera Pixels: External: Super CCD Honeycomb camera
2 million effective pixels
4 million recording image pixels
Internal: CMOS camera, 320,000 effective pixels
310,000 recording image pixels Autofocus
Video Calling: Approximately 100 minutes
远程图片:FOMA_F902i.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:49 | [84 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ crazy /'kreizi/ vi. & n. 爬行 ]

FOMA F901iS

The F901iS is the 9th Symbian OS-enabled mobile phone by Fujitsu for NTT DoCoMo FOMA? 3G network in Japan. It features enhanced security through mobile wallet (i-mode felica) with a lockable IC card that can even be locked remotely. Using the fingerprint sensors and when the case is closed, it is possible to lock the phone book, mail, call log, hiding personal information such as mail and calls. Keys on the side of the phone make it easy to turn the manner mode on and off (silent mode), check i-mode mail and start a phone call.

The F901iS can display QVGA video at 30 frames per second and also features a camera with a 2 megapixel autofocus CCD with up to 20 times digital zoom. When the phone is connected to a PC using the USB data cable or cradle, it is possible to use the datalink software to transfer your photos from the phone to the PC, then put them into albums or edit them.

The F901iS started shipping in NTT DoCoMo shops in Japan on June 10 2005.
FOMA F901is Specifications
Length: 105mm
Weight: 131g
Display: 240 x 320 pixels
Color Depth: 262k colors; QVGA; TFT
Camera Pixels: Outer camera: Autofocus CCD camera with up to 20x digital zoom, Effective image pixels: 2 million, Recording image pixels: 2 million
Inner camera: Autofocus CMOS camera, Effective image pixels: 320k, Recording image pixels: 320k
Extra Features: Mobile wallet (imode felica): with a lockable IC card that can be locked remotely, an enhanced security feature PDF viewer: download PDF documents from i-mode sites
远程图片:FOMA_F901iS.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:49 | [85 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ treasurer /tre3ərə/ n. 掌管钱财的人,司库 ]

FOMA D702iBCL

The FOMA? D702iBCL from Mitsubishi for NTT DoCoMo’s 3G FOMA offers a timed keylock, staggered email delivery and ships without a camera to appeal to the enterprise market.

All 702i handsets are equipped for i-channel, which automatically delivers updated news, weather, entertainment, sports and horoscopes via teletype to the standby screen.

All 702i models are preinstalled with G-GUIDER EPG Remote Control, an i-appli? application that downloads program listings for both terrestrial digital and analog TV broadcasts.
FOMA? D702iBCL Specifications
Width: 47mm
Length: 130mm
Weight: 97g
Display: 2.0” (240 dots X 320 dots
Color Depth: 262,144 colours; QVGA TFT LCD
Continuous standby: approx 560 hours (static), approx 400 hours (dynamic)
Continuous talktime: approx 170 minutes
远程图片:foma_d702ibcl.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:50 | [86 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ burst /bə:st/ vi. 爆炸,破裂,突然发生 ]

FOMA D702iF

The NTT DoCoMo FOMA? D702iF is a stunning addition to the “7 Series” range with a witty selection of case colors that include: Lilac Mirage, Coral Coral, Green Air and White Sand. The D702iF weighs 100 grams, sports a 1.3 megapixel camera plus a 2.0 inch QVGA Mobile ASV LCD screen.

The FOMA D702iF comes with i-channel, Deco-Mail, web-browser, has a continuous stand-by time of 330 hours (dynamic) and continuous video calling time of 80 minutes.

FOMA? D702iF Specifications
Width: 40mm
Weight: 100g
Display: approx 2.0” (240 X 320 dots);QVGA TFT LCD

Color Depth: 262,144 colors
Camera Pixels: Outer: CMOS
Effective resolution: 1.3 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 1.3 megapixels
Inner: CMOS

Video calling: Approx 80 minutes
Continuous Talk Time: Approx 135 minutes
远程图片:foma_d702if.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:50 | [87 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ alarm /ə'la:m/ n. 惊恐,报警,警报器;vt. 使…惊恐,向…报警 ]

FOMA F702iD

The FOMA? F702iD from Fujitsu for NTT DoCoMo’s 3G FOMA network and is one of the three 702i series phones designed by famous Japanese designers, the F702iD was designed by Keiko Hirano and Aoshi Kudo award-winning graphic artists.

It is the first 70x series phone to be equipped for the “Osaifu Keitai” wallet service and is compatible with ToruCa and Mobile Suica Service and comes preinstalled with the iD credit card application. The handset features a fingerprint sensor that allows users to securely lock the handset which can also be automatically locked and unlocked at specified times to control access to the phone’s Osaifu Keitai wallet functions.

Photos captures with the phones two cameras can be easily transferred to a PC through the USB cable bundled with the phone which also allows users to back up their phone’s content on to their PC.

All 702i models are preinstalled with G-GUIDE? EPG Remote Control, an i-appli application that downloads program listings for both terrestrial digital and analog TV broadcasts. Using the phone like a remote control, the information can be used to program DVD recorders and other A/V equipment.

This is the first 70x series to offer automatic Security Scan, which uses automatic downloads in the background to update phones with the latest security software from DoCoMo.
FOMA? F702iD Specifications
Length: 98mm
Weight: 114g
Display: 2 .2 inch (240 dots x 320 dots)
Color Depth: QVGA TFT LCD; 262k colors
Camera Pixels: CMOS camera,
Effective resolution: 1.28 megapixels
Recorded resolution: 1.23 megapixels
Camera (inner): CMOS camera
Video Calling: approx. 80 minutes
Memory: miniSD memory card(optional)
远程图片:FOMA_F702id.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:51 | [88 楼]
my鑫

在线等级:

5come5帮你背单词 [ coach /kəut/ n. 教练,(火车)客车车厢,长途公共汽车;训练,辅导,指导 ]

FOMA D902i

The FOMA? D902i manufactured by Mitsubishi is one of a group of phones offering NTT DoCoMo’s PushTalk service, where phones can be used like walkie-talkies for simultaneous, one-way communication from one 902i user to a number of other 902i users.

A large 2.8 inch color screen provides ample viewing space for video-calling, content and playing games. Merely 19.5 mm thick, the phone slides open at the touch of a button and can automatically launch a user-specified operation (reply to mail, make calendar entry) when opening.

The D902i is also compatible with several newly enhanced DoCoMo services/functions, including the ToruCa information capture service; the i-channel? information update service; Deco-mail email decoration; videophone with default speakerphone setting from the time the user places or answers a call; G-Guide for TV programs including terrestrial digital broadcasts; and security scan automatic updates of phone software.

FOMA? D902i Specifications
Length: 109mm
Weight: 116g
Display: Approx 2.8 inch, (240 dot x 400 dot)
Color Depth: QVGA TFT 262k color
Camera Pixels: External: Super CCD Honeycomb camaera
2 million effective pixels
4 million recording image pixels
Internal: CMOS camera
320,000 effective pixels
310,000 recording image pixels Autofocus
Memory: miniSD* card (sold separately)
远程图片:Mitsubishi_D902i.jpg
顶端 Posted: 2007-04-29 19:52 | [89 楼]
«345 6 78910» Pages: ( 6/10 total )